𝐗𝐕.

He was hot and all, but I think Adrian is better. Mimi and I had split ways as we said our goodbyes; I remembered that I had to go home to live with those murderers that were my family. I got goosebumps just thinking about it. I hopped into the expensive car and drove back home. The only reason I knew where I was going was because Emilio had given me the address so that if I went out, I would know where to go. I parked in the vast garage that we had and walked into the house. As I walked in, I ran into guess who...Adrian. It wasn't a surprise to me though I knew he would figure out that I was gone somehow. After all, he is in the mafia, so I don't doubt it.

"Where have you been Yelena," he asked me, grabbing my arms as I put down my wallet on the coffee table.
I sighed and responded, "I was with Mimi." He pulled me between his legs, gripping both of my arms. "Are you telling me the truth?" he asked, searching for an answer in my eyes. "Yes. Now, if you'd excuse me, I would like to go to my bedroom." I told him

He had different plans as I attempted to walk away from him. He grabbed my ass and made me jump up into his arms. "Adrian, put me down!" I yelled at him. He continued walking up the stairs carrying me by my ass. He kicked open his door tossing me onto his kingsized bed.

"Adrian." I called him, but he just stood there staring at me. He was pissing me off. I got up and walked over to him. I grabbed his arms and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. The eye contact was burning me. Fuck this shit. I wrapped my right arm around his well-built neck and kissed him gently on his neck.

He pulled me closer, and I could feel his boner. I got rougher with the kisses I gave him and turned them into hickeys. I wrapped my other arm around his neck, pulling me closer to his body. We were impossibly close. I moved from his neck to his soft lips. Curse his beautifully built lips.

I jumped on him, clinging onto him by his hips. I continued to kiss him as I was higher than he was, so he had to look up at me. He began to readjust me so that I couldn't feel his boner anymore. Was he upset with me? I slid off of him and studied him, confused. I was short compared to him, so I had to look up. I was 5'6, and he looked about 6'4. I sighed and walked away from him, dropping my body onto his cold bed.

All I wanted was sex, but he wasn't giving it to me. I sighed louder, hoping he would come to his senses and fuck me until I cried, but he didn't. "What's going on with you?" I asked him, sitting up on the bed, crossing my legs. He locked eyes with mine and took a few steps closer until he was at the end of the bed where I was.
"You should be afraid of me."

Um, excuse me, sir, but last time I checked, I was in love with you and was obsessed with your face. I was confused for a moment, then realized what Mimi had told me at the diner. "Adrian does your dad's dirty work," I repeated in my head what Mimi had said.
_–__—_–__
Adrian's pov:

I didn't understand, and I couldn't tell what she was feeling, but I needed to get in her head that I was a terrible person. She couldn't be with me even if I wanted her to. I'll have to let my parents make me marry someone then have her killed. I loved the way she would touch me while kissing my lips. She felt soft and warm. She was the perfect height for me. This is bullshit.

I quickly grabbed her and threw her back so that she would be lying on her back. I took one of my cigarettes from my nightstand and lit it. I let her have some and said, "You might want to be high for this." I unbuttoned her jeans and threw them on the floor. I tore off her thong, leaving nothing but her shirt and bra.

I wanted her fully naked and on display for me. I wanted her body to myself. I grabbed her shirt from the bottom and flung it off of her. Scooping her up by her head, I used my right hand to take off her bra. I laid her back down gently and released the smoke next to her ear. I started to touch her everywhere I possibly could other than her Vagina.

I circled her boobs, I kissed her neck gently, I rubbed her nipples, I gripped her thighs while kissing her. I grabbed both sides of her ass with my hands. Her ass was begging to have my handprints all over it. Her dripping pussy looked like it belonged in an exhibit. I rubbed her vagina slowly, teasing her. I gripped her thighs as I slowly moved my head above her pussy.

I enjoyed the sight. I wanted to thrust in her until she screamed my name, but I wanted her to suffer sexually. My grip tightened as I entered my tongue into her. Beautiful sounds were coming from her perfectly built lips which made me want to have her at my mercy. It was like savoring something so sweet yet so delicious that you couldn't get enough of it. I let go of her and left her on my bed, naked and sweating again. It was unbelievable how much power she had over me, but I loved pleasing and teasing her curvy body.