𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.

Adrian POV:

She pushed up against me, wrapping my arms around her hips. Her body is warm, and her skin is smooth. I heard her whisper, "Why are you marrying her?" she asked me, readjusting her head. I could tell her that my mother had arranged to have me marry my childhood best friend, and I should, but if I end up marrying Sofia, I have to get her assassinated, and I don't want to do that. She doesn't deserve to die, but Yelena doesn't deserve to be heartbroken.

I know precisely how much Yelena loves me, but right now, I'm sure she doesn't like me at all. I should tell her the truth, but if I show weakness, the underboss rank will no longer be mine. It shows weakness because Mafia members don't tell the truth. We constantly lie to keep our reputation. I don't want to keep secrets from Yelena, but I will have to. To keep my rank in the Mafia.

Rule number eight in the mafia is When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth, but I'm not sure if that counts for Yelena because she isn't technically in the Mafia. women play a supporting role within the mafia: As mothers, wives, and daughters, they've carried out minor tasks. Occasionally, women have even stepped in to run things temporarily when their men have been jailed or murdered, but women have never had a rank in the Mafia before. I sighed and caressed her thigh "Because I have to, Yelena." She rolled over, facing me, she looked me up and down and pushed me over so that I would be laying on my back.

She straddled me and took my hands placing them on her waist. She grabbed my face with one hand and started moving circular motion. She giggled and said "I guess i'll be giving my dad a show after all." I smirked and glanced at her. I took my hands off of her waist and put my arms behind my head.

Her right hand traveled up to my left shoulder. Her pattern changed and she moved side to side slowly moving down to my neck. She whipped her hair and kissed my neck over and over again. Her pattern changed again. She moved up and down slowly. Her waist moved in impossible ways.

I tilted my head back and let her do what she wanted. I could feel her piercing smirk. She got back up keeping her hand on my shoulder still moving up and down on me. Her hair moved off of her back and blocked her face as she tilted her head down.

She kept her hand on my shoulder still moving up and down on me. She lifted her head up and changed her pattern again. Moving in a circular motion again she kept only one hand on my shoulder and placed her other hand on my bicep for support. I noticed something that I haven't payed attention to. Her ass is big.

It was surprising that I haven't looked once. I started studying her body closely while she pleased herself on me. Her boobs are perfect. Not too small not too big. Knowing that her ass was moving on me made me satisfied.

I looked up at her resting my eyes, Her eyelashes are so long. She was getting tired of being on top but she still kept the same pace. I decided to give her a break.

I grabbed her neck to stop her from moving and slid her robe off. I smirked at the sight I was seeing. Her body was fully exposed to me. She sat there, naked with both of her hands on her stomach.

Her doe eyes stared into mine as I bit my bottom lip excited to ruin her. She wrapped her thick legs around my waist and forced me down. I was breathing on her upper lip, waiting for her to do something. She grabbed my face with both of her hands and kissed my lips. She paused because she was out of breath and went at it again.

"Mmh.." she gasped for air as I kissed her thick lips. I smirked while kissing her. I took my jeans and boxers off and spread her legs. I entered the tip and her grip tightened around my waist. I scoffed and went in and out quickly while she gasped softly next to my ear.

I was going to get in trouble for fucking my bosses daughter but, fuck it, you only live once. I went in deeper and deeper. Her nails dug into my skin as she cried. She winced in pain as I pushed in and out faster and faster. She scratched my back with her long nails, it burned but I didn't mind.

She started to whisper please slow down with tears falling from her eyes. She still wasn't used to my pace. I slowed down just a little bit to give her time to adjust to the speed. "Adrian.." she whispered my name digging her nails into my back again. I didn't last long this time.

I grunted as I went in and out of her. I watched her open her mouth trying to catch her breath. I went faster. She moaned scratching my back again. I slowed down and pulled out, cumming on her stomach.

I put my boxers and jeans back on and rested my head on her chest. She was out of breath and her heart was beating quickly. I could feel her wipe her tears. I was satisfied but I wasn't sure if she was. She seemed drained and tired. "Thank you." She whispered falling asleep. She answered my question. I satisfied her and that made me happy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on her chest.