𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕.

I'M BACK BITCHESSSS 🤪
Enjoy ~
________________

Yelena

"I care what you think." I whispered, tears falling from my eyes as my nose turned a light pink and my eyes turned red and swollen. I stood there rubbing my eyes and crying. "Enough baby, he doesn't know what he's talking about." My mother reassured me, wiping the tears from my rosy cheeks.

"You're such a baby." Romeo scoffed, rolling his eyes and leaning on the wall. "I am not a fucking baby! You don't know what I've been through and how much it hurt me!" I yelled, my voice cracking after every word I said. After the night we all found out Sofia was pregnant with my brothers child I haven't been the same. The thought of that bitch making me an aunt is haunting me.

I hadn't eaten in three days and stayed in my room. The one time I finally get my shit together Romeo decided to say I look like i'm getting fat. When I was in high school bitches in my school made fun of my love handles and my chubby arms. I was short and I liked to eat but I worked out a lot to get rid of my rolls and arm fat. They bullied me until I finally started to lose weight.

Once I lost all of that fat they praised me for my body and my looks. I was asked out a lot more and gained more "friends". If I could go back and change my high school years I would. The complements and envy I would get from other girls did not fill the void they left when I hated the way I looked. "Look, sis, I apologize for calling you fat, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Romeo apologized, waiting for me to accept it.

I glared at him and slowly blinked. The tears I cried soaked into my eyelashes, making it seem like I had just got out of the shower. My skin went pale and I started to sweat. I felt nauseous and my eyesight went blurry slowly. You're going to faint, wake the hell up.

"Yelena?" I heard Emilio call out my name and slowly approach me. I reached out to Emilio before everything went black and I collapsed. It only took me a couple of seconds to get my body strength back. "Have you been eating?" Emilio asked, holding my body in his arms. "No." I whispered, trying to slow down my heartbeat.

He sat me down on a stool and my mother placed oj on the island. I drank all of it and put my head down on the island. "Maybe she shouldn't go." Romeo said, walking up to my mother. "It's not up to me or her. It's your fathers decision." She told him, softly running her hand trough my hair.

I got up and wrapped my arms around Emilio's waist. I rested my head on his chest and he rested his hand on top of my head. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked, still trying to get my life together. "Papa throws a ball every year in celebration of the Mafia still standing and every member comes and dances." Emilio answered, I sighed and shook my head.

I had no interest in going. I heard Adrians voice and my head immediately popped up. I felt energized and soothed. I turned around and ran up to Adrian, jumping into his arms. My arms wrapped around his tattooed neck and my feet were no longer touching the floor.

"Romeo is bullying me." I whispered next to his ear, burying my head in his neck. He wrapped my legs around his waist and stayed silent. "I apologized, what more do you want from me?" Romeo asked, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes and hopped off of Adrian. "I want everyone gathered in the kitchen, now!" My father boomed, walking in with Xavier. Everyone gathered in the kitchen and my father looked like he was going to explode with anger.

"I have a job for you all but you need to work together." He said, leaning on the table. "The rival mafia is hiding plans to kills all of us and take leadership. I need you all to go to the ball the mafia is throwing and find the office that the plans are in." He told us, crossing his arms. "I want to go!" I exclaimed excitedly.