𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.

I woke up around eight o'clock in the morning next to Kiwi, who was curled up into a ball. I wanted excitement, I needed joy, I needed a distraction. I yawned and picked up Kiwi taking her downstairs to use the bathroom. Dad had already been sitting at the table but I didn't feel like eating today. I put some slides that I found on the floor on and went to the backyard.

I put Kiwi down and she played in the flowers and rolled around in the grass. I laughed and joined her, we both sat on the grass next to each other. It was surprising how well behaved Kiwi is. She didn't try to run away and she didn't use the bathroom inside of the house. I pet her and sighed, then a brilliant but terrible idea popped into my small brain.

I wanted to go to a club. I wasn't sure where I was going to find a club in Italy but I'm sure i'll be able to find at least one. "Come, Kiwi, lets go back inside." I called her walking towards the backdoor. She followed me inside and I left the slides I had put on right where I found them. Everyone was sitting at the table staring at me while I walked past them.

"Wait." My dad said, I stopped and turned my head to show him that I was listening to whatever he had to say. "Aren't you going to eat?" He asked leaning back in his chair, I scoffed and picked Kiwi up, walking up the stairs to my bedroom. This household is so toxic. I sighed and put Kiwi on my bed. I walked into my bathroom and took off my clothes.

I walked into my shower and ran my fingers through my long hair. I exfoliated my body parts and washed my face. I stood there in the shower for a few seconds and started to cry. I covered my face with my hands as if someone was watching me cry. Adrian caused my pain and heartache.

I just wanted him to come back to me. I wanted to hear him call my name with his cold, intimidating voice. I wanted to feel his harsh gaze travel down my body. I shook my head quickly to stop myself from thinking about him. I sighed and walked out of my shower, grabbing a long white towel and wrapping it around my body.

I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. I blew a kiss at myself through the mirror and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into my closet with Kiwi and tried to find a dress to wear. I saw a black one, but I've been wearing black a bit much recently. I saw a grey dress with glitter all over it. It made my ass look big, so I put it on.

I decided not to put my heels on because if I wanted to sneak out, the sound of my heels would give away that I was leaving. I grabbed my makeup bag did a full face of makeup, and added grey glitter to my eyelids. I finished my makeup and looked down to see Kiwi at my feet looking up at me. I pouted my bottom lip and said, "Aw, I'm sorry, Kiwi, but I can't bring you with me." I didn't know what I was going to do with her.

I called Mimi and asked her if she could babysit Kiwi for a couple of hours, and she agreed. I picked up Kiwi and my heels and tiptoed down the hall so no one would hear me. I was able to grab some car keys and escape from that hell house. I put Kiwi in the passenger seat and drove to Mimi's house. Once I dropped off Kiwi at her home, I found a strip club near the mansion.

I put my heels on and strutted into the club. Once I got into the club I went up to the bartender and asked for a margarita. She gave me my margarita and I walked away. There was a VIP section with bodyguards everywhere. I bumped into a woman with beautiful brown skin, caramel eyes and long curly hair. She had a great taste if style because she was wearing a dress similar to mine. "I'm so sorry." I told her, "No, no, it's fine, luckily I know how to get a stain out." She laughed, her smile was pretty. "Want to help me get this stain out of my dress?" She asked me, "Sure." I said.

We walked to the bathroom and she proceeded to take the stain out

We walked to the bathroom and she proceeded to take the stain out. "So what is your name?" She asked me, "My name is Yelena, what's your name?" I asked her, "My name is Dakota, nice to meet you." She said, shaking my hand. "So how long have you been living here?" I asked her, "Well, I don't live here, I live in New York. I'm just here modeling." she said with a smile, "That's so cool." I said, "I actually-" I was cut off by yelling. Dakota looked at me and stopped what she was doing. We both left the bathroom to see what was going on.

No other than the hell hounds and Adrian were fighting with four muscular men. My martini dropped out of my hand and splattered all over the floor. Everyone stared at me, and I caught the hell hound's attention. "Shit." I sighed. "Yelena, what the hell are you doing here," Emilia asked me, approaching me calmly. They all started to come towards me. "Who is this, Yelena?" Xavier asked me, looking and Dakota. "Never mind that, who gave you permission to leave the house?" Alvero asked me,

"No one," I said, putting my hand on my hip. "You-" Amalo was cut off by his bodyguard whispering something next to his ear. Amalo turned to look at me, smirked, and said, "You are in deep shit." looking me up and down with an attitude. I was confused why I would be in trouble. I snuck out, but no one found out. I think.