𝐗𝐈.

Adrian's parents left the house after dinner. I was still confused and pissed off. My "mother" basically said that I would be forced into marriage. One second she was so happy to see me the Next, she tried to get me into a contracted marriage. Pick a side bitch.

I don't have time for this bullshit. I was on my bed with my legs crossed, lost, and drowned deep in my thoughts. I started thinking about Adrian's father. I looked at his outfit and inspected his blazer; what I saw inside the blazer didn't faze me. I don't think I even saw it at the moment.

I was thinking about a lot when they walked in, so I didn't have much time to observe what was right in front of me. He had a gun. A black pistol that was able to blend in with his blazer. Clearly, That blending shit wasn't working because I saw it. Dumbass.

Mimi left with them when we said goodbye; she gave me an expensive-looking necklace with a diamond and ruby on it before she left. It was beautiful. I wasn't used to expensive accessories because mamma and I weren't rich. We were average. Still thinking about why all of this strange shit was happening, I heard two knocks on my door warning me that whoever was there was coming in. Emilio came in, and my mood dropped from confused to mad.

"What is it?" I say, rolling my eyes. "Papà is sending women to get you ready. We are going to a ball, and you have also been invited." Emilio told me with a sigh
I was confused again. Why the hell am I always confused? No one ever tells me shit. That's why. I can't blame them for my cluelessness, though.

The women came in with what looked like thousands of dresses and accessories. They dragged me into my closet and threw different dresses on me. They finally chose one. It was a black V-neck short dress. It fit me perfectly. It was something I would wear, so I gladly put it on.

The women left the room, so I guessed that it was my cue to leave and go get into a car or go find my "father." I made my way down the three floors to the living room to find Emilio waiting with the same beautiful women at the dinner party that said her name was Adri. I think. My memory is shit so hopefully that was her name. "Where is your date?" Emilio asked eyeballing me.

Excuse me? "Um, what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow
"You don't have a date?" Emilio asked smirking. No shit. I didn't even know we needed a date. When he barged into my bedroom, he only notified me about the women. I didn't know where the ball was, nor did I know that I needed a date.

This is bullshit anyway. I'll go by myself. I don't need a man to keep me company when I can do that shit myself. "No." I said, rolling my eyes walking away heading towards the door.

I saw so many black cars parked in front of the mansion that my "parents" owned. I wonder how they are so rich. What do they do for a living? A man with a black suit came out of one of the beautiful black matte Lamborghini's and approached me at the top of the stairs. "Please follow me," he told me, holding his hand out. I assumed he wanted me to take his hand, so I did just that.

He guided me to one of the many black cars and opened the passenger sides door. I sat down, crossing my legs so the man wouldn't see anything underneath my dress. Bitch what? We stayed silent the entire car ride. I fell asleep about 15 times. The car ride felt like it lasted for at least 3 hours.

Where the fuck were we even going? Why the hell do I have to come? Questions filled my mind when I shivered as something passed through my body as if I were cold, but it was warm inside the car. It was Niko; thinking about him made me feel cold, empty, and emotionless. "Fuck." I whispered, putting my head into my hands, covering my face so the man wouldn't see me. What the hell is wrong with you? Something was wrong; I could feel it.

I felt nauseous, as if something terrible was about to happen. The thought of the man doing something to me popped into my head, I immediately jumped up to face him, but he was focused on the road. I exhaled, knowing he wouldn't hurt me because I saw the rest of the black cars following behind. My stomach was throbbing as if it had just been stabbed sixty-five times. I wanted to know what was going on.

Where was Adrian? Why wasn't he with me? What is this feeling? Why do I feel this way? Am I sick? Am I pregnant? Am I on my period? Did I get stabbed and didn't realize I did? Questions filling my head once again, making me question why I even stayed with them in the first place. Not thinking clearly, I was drowning in questions and false statements.

"Hey, are you okay?" the man asked me with a solid Italian accent; his voice felt blurred; I couldn't hear him. I just blinked slowly at him, losing sight of him. I reached out for him trying to get him to help me, but it didn't work; I was still frozen. I couldn't see him anymore. Everything was black and red.