𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗.

I took a wrong turn on my way to Mimi's house, and I had to install Gigi's car seat. I parked in an empty parking lot and put Gigi in the passenger seat so that I could put her car seat in the backseat. Once I figured out how to put her car seat correctly, I put Gigi in the car seat and buckled her in. I hopped back into the front seat and drove off to pick up Kiwi.

Her house was not as big as my father's, but it was still huge. I drove up the driveway to meet Mimi, standing at the gate with Kiwi in her arms. I smiled and got out of the car, taking Kiwi out of Mimi's arms. "Thanks for taking care of her; I owe you one!" I said with a bright smile painted across my face. It made me happy to see Mimi. I hugged her and said goodbye, then got back inside the black SUV that's Gigi was still inside of.

I petted Kiwi and laid her down on top of Gigi's stomach, smiled at both of them, then drove off. I checked on Kiwi and Gigi because there was a red light, and both of them were sound asleep. I pulled into the extended driveway my father owned and yelled at the men in black suits to let me through. The men let me through the gate, and I parked the car in the garage.

I got out of the front seat and opened Gigi's door, then picked up Kiwi and put her on the ground. I picked up Gigi held her in my arms, hoping that she wouldn't wake up. "Come, Kiwi," I whispered, and she quickly followed me inside the mansion. Everyone was at the dining table as I walked through the door with Gigi in my arms and Kiwi following me. I walked over to Adrian and laid Gigi in his arms, then sat down on my expensive-looking chair.

I watched as Adrian studied Gigi with a confused look on his face. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "She's sleeping; why didn't you just put her to bed?" He asked me, sitting back in his chair, rocking Gigi so that she wouldn't wake up. I rolled my eyes and said, "She doesn't have a crib, and I would put her on your bed and let her sleep there, but I didn't buy a baby monitor." He looked down at her again and took her shoes and jacket off, then laid her on his chest and held her with one arm so that he was able to eat his food. She seemed like she was in an uncomfortable position, so I sighed and told everyone that I was going to skip dinner, then grabbed Gigi and brung her into my bedroom.

Before I could walk off, my mother called out my name. I turned around slowly because she had woken up Gigi. I sighed and said, "hm?" With a sarcastic smile. "Why don't you take Sofia to your room with you?" she asked with a smile. I raised an eyebrow then realized she was being serious. I laughed and sat back down since Gigi was awake. My mother sighed and continued to eat her food.

I noticed that Adrian was done with his food, so I gave Gigi to him and said, "Here, feed her this." I handed him a bowl of Minestrone alla genovese. Which means minestrone soup from Genoa. It was a classic soup. It is full of chunky vegetables, white beans, and pasta in a tomato-y broth. She seemed old enough to eat vegetables, but I still told him to cool down each spoon full of soup and make sure to feed it to her slowly.

"Sofia, why don't you tell everyone the great news?" mama mia asked her, putting down her spoon. I raised an eyebrow, and she noticed that everyone was staring at her. "Well, Adrian and I are supposed to get married in six weeks." She announced, tucking her hair behind her ear. I was almost shocked.

"You are all invited..." She said, slowly focusing her glance on me, "Including Yelena." She said, looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I watched Adrian as he stopped feeding Gigi and gripped his sweat pants with his left hand. "Congratulations," Emilio said to both Sofia and Adrian. "I'm not into blondes." He said, focusing his intimidating glance on Sofia.

"If you aren't into blondes, then why are you marrying her?" Alvero asked Adrian with a raised eyebrow. "I-" Adrian was cut off by Sofia, "He's just joking." Sofia said with a sarcastic chuckle. "He's not into blondes, he's into women with black hair and big boobs." I said crossing my arms on my lap.

My brothers laughed at my comment and Adrian smirked. "Shhh.." Gigi shushed my brothers and held her tiny pointer finger to her lips. Adrian laughed at Gigi but hid his smile behind her head. I smiled at him because he laughed at her comment. Adrian is cold hearted he doesn't usually smile.

                                   Sofia smiling                 I focused my glance on Sofia who was laughing with Adrian

                                   Sofia smiling

I focused my glance on Sofia who was laughing with Adrian. I rolled my eyes and whispered to myself, "ugly bitch." She stopped laughing so I assumed she heard what I said. "What?" She asked me raising her voice, "Ugly bitch." I said with a smirk, I blew a kiss at her and walked away leaving her speechless. I know women shouldn't bring down women but she wants my man and I can't let that happen.
_____

8:46 AM

I hopped into my shower and washed my hair. I needed something new and I needed it quick. Should I die my hair? Should I cut my hair? Should I get bangs? I thought up idea in my head of what I should do. I finally made a decision. I got out of the shower after exfoliating my body parts then I  quickly got dressed in light blue shorts and a tan cropped tube top that had skinny straps.

I assumed Adrian was taking care of Gigi and Kiwi was wandering around downstairs so I grabbed my purse and the car keys and walked into the garage. I left the mansion and made my way to a hair salon.