𝐗.

Yelena's POV:

Adrian never gave me an answer as to why he looked like shit and was beat to a pulp. I went to sleep after I cleaned him up because I was positive he didn't feel like dealing with my nonsense bull shit, so I kindly left him alone. I hope he knew I wasn't going to leave him alone for long, though. "Yelena! Yelena!" I looked up at my door, sitting on the ottoman in front of my bed, to see Mimi barging into my bedroom. "What's up?" I asked, chuckling.

"You have to get dressed. like now," she told me out of breath "What, why?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face. She grabbed my arm and dragged me into my walk-in closet, rummaging through my clothes. She picked out a black dress that wasn't too casual but wasn't too formal either it looked tight and revealed most of my body. "Quickly! Put it on!" She told me, handing me the dress, diamond heels, and long black gloves.

"Where the hell did those shoes come from?" I asked her, slipping into the dress. I was clueless when it came to remembering shit."I just found it. I don't know," she replied, smiling brightly. I then put on the shoes; Mimi seemed like she was about to cry. "You are so beautiful," she told me, wiping her tears with one finger.

"Aw, thank you, Mimi," I said, lightly hugging her,
I then inspected her and her beautiful short dark blue dress sparkling and shining brightly in my eyes. I saw her beautiful diamond shoes, and they looked similar to mine. "Okay! Let's go before we are late!"I followed her down the steps to the vast dining room shaq and the goddess owned. Once we entered the dining room, everyone stopped their conversation; all of their attention landed on Mimi and I. "Hello," Mimi said softly with a smile. We then continued to walk and sat next to each other, still clinging to each other like koalas.
________
Adrian's POV

She was beautiful. She seemed gentle and filled with warmth. Of course, that is the opposite of what she was. She was a bitch most of the time and was constantly being sarcastic. Being that I told her not to talk to me, I hope she listens to me this time. I told her to stop talking to me because my parents would distance me from her; I can do that myself.
_________
Yelena's POV:

The food wasn't served because Mimi's parents hadn't arrived yet. I was upset with the giant that calls himself my father, Romeo, And Emilio for being bitches and snitching on their own blood. How dare they put their big ass noses in my love life. The nerve.
I know, right.

Everyone stopped their conversations and turned their attention to the dining rooms doorway to see two young women, a woman, and a tall man. Mimi and Adrian stood up, walked over to them, and hugged them. It honestly pulled on my heart because they seemed so loving towards one another. Their hugging came to an end, and their attention was on me. I felt a strange feeling of sickness in my stomach after I realized they were all staring.

"Uh..do I have something on my face?" I asked, confused as to why they were so focused on me. They all laughed at me and my comment. I saw Adrian smile at me. It made me feel warm inside when he did. Adrian never smiled, not even at his parents.

He just approached them and hugged them. Usually, he would give off a slight smirk when he gets his way or if he's horny. He immediately stopped once he noticed I saw him smile at me. I didn't want him to stop, but he did, making me feel sick and unhappy. His parents and the two beautiful young women sat down at the table, and they discussed random things.

Meanwhile, I was playing with Amalo's fingers because I was bored and he had already finished his food. Amalo wasn't the one who snitched on me, so I was happy that he was sitting next to me because I didn't spend much time with him. My "father" told me to listen because Mimi's parents were going to introduce themselves, and so were the two beautiful women. "Greetings, my name is Nathaniel. I am Adrian's father. It is a pleasure to meet you.Hello darling, my name is Maria. I am Adrian's mother. It's nice to meet you."

"Hi. My name is Adri. Nice to meet you." Adri said "Hello! My name is Vanessa, a pleasure to meet you."
They all sound like they have no emotion except for Vanessa. I had a feeling my life was going to be interesting.

"It's nice to meet you all," I said with a bright smile painted on my face. "So is Yelena being contracted to marry yet?" Maria asked my "Mother" I stopped playing with Amalo's hand and started to grip my dress. Um, excuse me what? The last time I checked, it was 2021, and it wasn't a tradition for Italians to be in a contracted marriage. "Excuse-" I was cut off "N-no! She hasn't been contacted yet." Mama mia responded to her cutting me off "Oh, that's a shame," Maria said, pouting her lip.

Meanwhile, I was sitting there clueless as to what just happened and why mama mia said "yet." What the hell did she mean by "yet."? Is she trying to make me get married or some shit? Oh hell no, you picked the wrong bitch. If she thinks that's happening; she lost her damn mind. The dinner didn't last as long as I thought it would, but I fell asleep late thinking about why she said "yet" as if I were for sale.