𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Yelena

"Well...what do we have here." Veto laughed, holding his gun up to my head. "Hey there princess." He greeted me. "You bitch." I said, smacking him across the face. "You are an absolute dick that has no life! that's exactly why you're trying to ruin his. You're absolutely psycho, but so am I so try me, whore." I exclaimed, pointing my gun at him.

He laughed. "Aw baby, you're such a brave girl." He said, tucking my hair behind my ear. "But listen, i'm here to kill you, you want to kill me so let's just make this go quicker okay?" He told me. I shook my head. "What is it that you really want?" I asked, he seemed shocked. "Hm.. no one has ever asked me that before." He told me.

"I want revenge." He replied. Personally- shut it, instigator. "I want revenge because your father betrayed me." He told me. "We we're going to rob containers that were filled with cocaine and other drugs but when we got the crates into the truck he shot me and drove off." He explained.

That doesn't sound like something he'd do, yet again he does act differently towards me. "Anyway, I have to kill you, bye princess." He said, raising his gun to my head. I was already shot in the thigh and now he wants to kill me? Ugh I'm so over this. I heard a gun shot but I was still alive. I stared at him, his lifeless body towering over me.

His blood was all over my face. I turned around to see J standing behind me. "He was lying, your father didn't do that. I know because I was there." J told me, grabbing my wrist and dragging me along side him. That wasn't as complicating as I thought it'd be. Before we walked outside I was stopped by J's ex. Greattttt she's alive. "What?" I asked stopping J.

"Are you and Adrian together?" She asked me. "Uhm, why?" I questioned. She opened her phone and showed me a picture of him kissing her. "When was that?" I asked. "Yesterday." She told me. I scoffed and walked furiously outside, J was holding me back a bit. We walked outside and I saw everyone waiting next to their car. I turned to look at J.

He raised his eyebrow and gave me a 'don't do something you'll regret' look. I almost met his height in my heels. I put my hand on his cheek and leaned in, kissing him over and over again until I felt like stopping. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. His full lips pressed against mine. I smiled and laughed. "Thanks." I whispered, I watched as he licked his lips.

"You're going to get me killed." He said in a cold tone. "You saved my life, I'm just repaying you." I told him, noticing that everyone was staring. I kissed him once more, as he had his hand slightly underneath my dress. My arms were still wrapped around his neck. "Come on. I can't wait to have you in my room." I whispered, grabbing his hand and walking with him down the stairs.

"Hey guys! I'm alive!" I smiled brightly. "Where's Adrian?" I asked, dropping my smile. "He left when you kissed J." Emilio sighed, crossing his arms as he leaned on one of the cars. "Congratulations, Yelena, you've won the most likely to stay a bitch award." Alvero murmured. "I kissed him because he kissed some other woman, just getting my city girl points up." I snarled, rolling my eyes and walking away with J.

I stopped at a black empty car. "They get on my nerves." I said, frustratingly fiddling with his fingers. I hadn't even noticed I was messing with his hand.

Okay so let's get everything straight,

You fell in "love" with Adrian when you first saw him which only took you like two days to figure out you had real feelings for him, then you had sex with Gio in Adrian's car. Oh and don't forget the part where Adrian almost killed you and now you caught feelings for J? Wow you are unbelievable.

I noticed him staring down at me. "I don't want to make the same mistake that I made with Adrian." I said, looking down at my heels. I noticed blood dripping down my leg. I covered my mouth and noticed what it was. Don't tell me you just got your period in front of him. Oh my god this is so embarrassing. I tried squeezing my legs together so that he couldn't see it but he noticed before I could hide it.