𝐗𝐋

the party's over guys 😕

last chapter, it was nice while it lasted.
i will be writing more books though 🥹

Yelena

He was gone, he disappeared into the dark. Five minutes past and I began to feel impatient. ten minutes, fifteen minutes, seventeen minutes later I hear six rounds go off echoing into the dark. Please don't let that be J, please don't let that be J. I shut my eyes tightly and held my face in my hands. Two minutes past and he didn't come out and the guards didn't move an inch.

I quickly got out, barefoot and anxious I ran into the building. The guards didn't try to stop me. I knew something was going on. There was a firearm resting on a table in a corner. I quickly grabbed it and released the safety. Once I heard a click I slowly turned the corners in case something wasn't going according to plan.

There was a light peeking out of a room. The door was half open and I heard voices talking. I was preparing myself for what was behind the door. I took a quick look through the door and saw J bleeding and coughing while he was tied up. Next to him was Adrian. Where did he come from? where the hell was his car?

He was tied up also. I heard two people talking and laughing. One was female and one was male, they both sounded familiar. I watched as Adrian attempted to unknot the rope. J took a pocket knife out of his pocket while the two people failed to pay attention to them. I couldn't see the two people talking, I only saw Adrian and J.

Why did it have to be those two. They both successfully broke their hands free from the rope. I jumped up in fear when multiple shots were fired. I didn't know where it was coming from but it wasn't inside of the room. The people went silent. I heard someone approaching the door so I put my back against the wall and held my gun up to my chest.

Once they walked out I turned and pointed the gun at them. What I saw almost made me faint. My heart dropped at the sight I was seeing. "Mom?" I questioned. She caught me off guard. I let my gun down and fucked everything up. Aaaaand this is why you should trust no one. She grabbed my gun and pointed it at me.

"Hi princess." She whispered. I was lost for words. "I thought you were dead?" I asked. No fucking way, she's a ghost! You truly are a top notch idiot. "Your stupid father tried to kill me and sadly failed." She answered. It is currently 3:46 A.M. and I'm tired as hell. I sighed and locked her arms into mine. It was a trick my dad showed me when I trained with him.

"Oh? this is new." She laughed. "I can't tell if your trying to kill me or if you're just joking." I said. She struggled trying to escape from my grip. "Well honey, sorry to break it to you but if I kill you your dad would be in complete hell so I must kill you." She told me. "What the hell are you talking about?" I questioned

I let go and stared at her confused. "Me and your father were married for two years. One day I got home from the mall and went to see your father in his office. When I opened the door he..." She hesitated to finish. "He was fucking your biological mother on his desk." She finished. "He laughed and told me that I was nothing but a worthless house wife that was more of a maid." She went on.

"He broke my heart and left it to rot." She told me. She wiped the tear that fell from her eye and shook her head. "And so now, I have to kill my daughter. "I want him to feel the same way I felt that day."She went on. "So how do you wanna do this?" I sighed. I was prepared to die anyway. My life was boring and filled with nothing but regret and sorrow. Yeah sure I may be funny and go-lucky around others...

But the truth is I feel... worthless and alone in the end. I grabbed her wrist and held the gun to my heart. "Do it." I whispered. I smiled at her and watched as tears fell from her eyes. "Yelena!" I heard Emilio's voice. Her head turned and watched as he raised his gun. I looked at him and smiled. My brothers followed behind him. They all raised their guns.

I could finally be in a world where I didn't have to worry about regret. I heard a gun go off. Multiple shots followed after the first one. I blinked slowly and closed my eyes. Please let them bury me in a pink casket. My body fell to the ground which I couldn't feel because my entire body went numb.

I watched as my brothers ran towards me. "Yelena what the hell!" Romeo yelled at me. Everyone's voice was very faint. "my boob hurts." I laughed. They laughed at me. It didn't, I couldn't feel anything but I wanted them to laugh. I coughed blood and sighed. "I want my casket to be pink and I want dad to say bye to me first." I told them.

I looked at Emilio to see a tear fall from his eye. "Awh, don't cry...I'm going to be just fine." I told him. "I love you guys." I smiled sighing and closing my eyes. It was a numb painful death, that's for sure. Nothing made me feel any better in my entire life though, I felt free and I didn't feel tired anymore. I felt Xavier's warm hand wrap around mine. "Hurry up and kill them! We need to save her!" Amalo yelled.

After what Amalo said I heard nothing but silence. I opened my eyes to be in a black room, lying in water. I got up and looked around, seeing nothing but black. I saw a faint white light in a corner. Don't walk closer. I stepped forward. Stay alive, they need you. I took another step forward. All they need is each other. I sighed and sat down in the water. Blood leaked through the shirt J gave me.

I laid down in the water and waited patiently. I just need a break, that's all. Everything is fine, I'm ok. One broken heart and five bloody hands. I blinked and ended up in a house. It was beautifully decorated and big. "Daddy!" I heard a tiny voice squeak from the kitchen. I walked in to see Adrian kneeling down and holding his arms out. "Where were you?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned around to see me, with blonde hair.

Pffft, that looks dumb. I kinda like it. He walked over to me with blonde hair and kissed her with the baby girl in his arms. "I had work to do with Emilio." He answered. His hair was slicked back and he had a new tattoo on his face. He was wearing an expensive looking black suit and dress shoes. He looks more sophisticated than what he does now.

Right now he looks like a normal everyday thug. "Sit I have something to tell you." Me with blonde hair said. He put the baby down in her highchair and sat down. "Stay here." Me with blonde hair said excitedly. He sighed and pulled out his phone. I looked at his phone to see he was texting Emilio. "I miss the old her." Adrian said to him. "She changed ever since what happened with her old mom." Emilio replied.

I came back with something behind my back. He put his phone down and gave his attention to the person that was me but wasn't. She pulled a pregnancy test from behind her back and smiled at him. "I'm pregnant!" She excitedly announced. I watched as he stood up and wrapped his arm around her waist. He kissed her and held her in his arms.

"I love you, Yelena." He said, burying his head into her neck. She stood there in silence for a second then looked at me. "You know you want this." She mouthed, smiling. Holy shit she can see me. Everything faded away and went black. "Come back to me, Yelena." I heard a faint voice whisper. I sat there in the dark, trapped in my thoughts.

Walk into the light, you die. Stay here, you live. What's it gonna be. "I know where I want to be now." I whispered. I stood up and walked towards the light. "Yelena..." I heard a faint voice whisper again. I stopped and thought about what I was doing. I was being selfish, I was thinking of only myself, I wasn't thinking about what others would feel if I died.

People do care, people do love me. I'm loved. I sat in the dark and waited, waited patiently for me to wake up. I grew more and more anxious to get out of what felt like a black hole. Maybe there is no true ending.

Word count: 1574

thank you for reading, who knows... maybe there will be a sequel 🤷🏽‍♀️😏