Feeling These Feelings

Lets start off by saying: LOVE IS COMPLICATED. FEELINGS ARE COMPLICATED. EVERYTHING IS COMPLICATED!

Like, how do you distinguish between "I want to get to know them", "I'm in love with them", and "I want to sleep with them"?

Well, I got asked that question, so why not answer it, right?

I'm not going to sugar-coat it: only YOU can truly find out what you feel. We can't do that for you. But I can make it easier.

I want to get to know them.

This is obviously used for strangers or acquaints. This can honestly be pretty easy to distinguish. 🤷🏻

I am in love with them.

This is usually accompanied by feelings of wanting to always be close to said person. So, here. Take Zero's list of possible attractions symptoms. :)

· You get butterflies around them? Check? You may be falling.

· You get all flustered around them? Check? You may be falling.

· You suddenly get all shy whenever their around? Check? You may be falling.

· You always make excuses to hang out with them? Check? You may be falling.

I want to sleep with them.

Do you often find yourself looking at "them" and imagine yourself in bed with them? Do you often catch yourself thinking that they're hot, or that you would like to see them in their underwear?

Yeah... we aren't going to go into this one anymore. You get the drift.

At the end of the day, only you can say how you feel, and only you can say if you are Demi or not.

So my best of wishes to you all. :)