Happy Love Day!

Heyyy babes! I just stopped by to wish you all a Happy Love Day! Wether your spending it with your girlfriend, boyfriend, partner, or whatever it may be, I wish you all the best of luck with your relationship! Remember, if you're single, it's a-okay! Being single is great too! You have more time to think about yourself. In fact, I'll make you a list on reasons its okay to be single!

1. You have time to take care of yourself!

2. More money to spend on yourself!

3. If you have a pet, you can focus on them and pamper them!

4. You make your own rules!

5. You never have to clear your browser history!

6. You can go on adventures without anyone holding you back!

7. You can spend more time with friends!

8. You can focus on work/school!

9. Avoid emotional fights!

10. You can sleep on however much of the bed you want, anyway you want! No sharing!

11. You don't have worry about being cheated on!

12. You don't have to clean the house specially for them!

13. You don't have to share your meals!

14. You can travel loads!

15. You'll discover new skills!

16. You have more time to do what you love!

17. You don't have to share a shower with anyone!

See? It's okay to be single. I promise. If you're going through a breakup, it will get better. You'll find that your heart and soul does heal. Even if now, it doesn't seem like it, it will. It will heal. I promise.

Well, I suppose that's all, happy Valentine's day, love day! Have a great one with your sweethearts, or just by yourself! Love you, Babes. 😘