Sexuallitys

Gay (Homosexual):
A non-woman who is attracted to a non-woman.

Lesbian (Homosexual):
A non-man who is attracted to a non-man.

Bisexual:
The term is thrown around a lot, but it often lands on the term that someone likes two or more genders. Bisexual is also an umbrella term.

Pansexual:
Someone who is attracted to all genders. This may include Non-binary, Gender-fluid, etc. We'll get to those in a later chapter though. Are considered gender-blind.

Omnisexual:
Someone who is attracted to all genders. Much like pansexual. However, they are not gender-blind like pansexuals. Aka, they have a preference.

Polysexual:
Someone sexually attracted to many, but not all genders.

Demisexual:
Someone who doesn't feel sexually attracted to anyone until they form a strong bond. For the record, you can be Demi AND Gay/Bi/Les/ANYTHING your heart desires!

Skoliosexual:
Someone who is sexually attracted to Non-Binary people.

Autosexual:
Someone who feels sexual attraction to themselves.

Asexual:
Someone who doesn't feel any sexual attraction. They may feel romantic attraction, however. On a side note, some Ace's are more sex repulsed than others. Some can get uncomfortable at even the mention, while others can enjoy having it. Asexual is primarily the lack of looking at someone and thinking: "Wow they're hot, we should smash." THEY CAN ENJOY HAVING IT, BUT NOT FIND SOMEONE SEXUALLY APPEALING.

Aromantic:
Someone who doesn't feel any romantic attraction to someone. They would rather have a sexual relationship with someone or just be best friends.

Homoromantic:
Someone who feels only romantic attraction to the same sex.

Biromantic:
Someone who only feels romantic attraction to two or more genders.

Panromantic:
Someone who feels only romantic attraction to all genders.

Omniromantic:
Someone who feels only romantic attraction to most genders.

Demiromantic:
Someone who doesn't feel romantically attracted to someone until they form a strong bond.

Aceflux:
Similar to genderflux; where the intensity of sexual attraction you feel fluctuates.

Androgynosexual:
Being sexually attracted to both men and women, specifically to those with androgynous appearances.

Minsexual:
Feeling attraction to masculine identifying people.

Neusexual:
Feeling attraction to genderless people.

Ninsexual:
Feeling attraction towards androgynous people.

Finsexual:
Feeling attraction to feminine identifying people.

Graysexual:
People who don't exclusively and explicitly identify as asexual and/or aromantic.

Pomosexual:
Someone who rejects to use label's, or doesn't identify with any set label.

Sapiosexual:
Someone who, instead of finding attraction to sex or gender, finds attraction based upon intelligence.

Nomasexual:
Someone who likes everyone but men.

Nowomansexual
Someone who likes everyone but women.

Greyromantic:
This term is an oritentation on the aromantic specturm which describes one who may feel in between being aromantic and not.

Homoflexible:
Someone attracted primarily to members of the same sex, but occasionally attracted to members of the opposite sex.

Abrosexual:
The sexuality of one is changing, or, in other words, is fluid.

Neptunic:
Someone who is attracted to females and fem Non-Binary's.

Quiosexual:
Someone who is questioning. (could also be called questioning)

Heteroflexible:
Someone attracted primarily to members of the opposite sex, but occasionally attracted to members of the same sex.

Gynosexual:
Someone who is attracted to females and femininity from any gender.

Bi-curious:
Someone who is curious, or set on experimenting with the same sex.

Aegosexual:
Someone who feels sexual attraction (may find someone hot, ie) but has no desire to actually participate in sexual relations.

Sapphic:
A relationship or attraction between two women, not always lesbians (A bi woman and a bi woman, ie)

Accillean:
A relationship or attraction between two men, not always gay (A bi man and a bi man, ie)

Requisexual:
Someone who does not feel sexual attraction due to past experiences, trauma, or an emotional exhaustion related to being neurodivergent.

Freysexual:
Someone who's sexual attraction to someone diminishes over time

Reciprosexual:
Someone who doesn't feel sexual attraction until someone displays interest in them

Quoisexual:
Someone who sees no difference between romantic, sexual, and platonic relationships and/or attraction

Lithosexual:
Someone who feels sexual attraction but doesn't want a sexual relationship

Trixic:
Non-Binary angels who are only attracted to women

Toric:
Non-Binary angels who are only attracted to men

A/N

These are what I was able to put. Obviously I am not able to get them all, so if anybody knows anymore, please leave a comment under this writing so I can see it. I get hundreds of comments on singular sexuality's everyday, so if you aren't to comment under here, I may not see it/ignore it.

Again, please reply to that ^ if you have any recommendations!

Thanks for reading this chapter!