chapter 1

"A- zhan wake up or you will be late for university." A girl slowly patted the sleeping figure head. And slowly stroking his hair.
"Jie 10 min" the person replied. Enjoying the warmth.
"Wake up or mom will come" she said softly.
"Xiao Zhan did you wake up or should I come" they heard a loud shout.

Xiao Zhan who was sleeping jumped out of the bed and run towards the bathroom shouting " I am already up. You don't have to bother mom"

Yanli smiled at her brothers cuteness. Though they are not related from blood she knows that their relationship is more than anyone can imagine.

"Look the princess is up" jiang Cheng said looking at xiao Zhan.
"I am not a princess, I am prince." Xiao Zhan said.
"Ya, a prince who can get pregnant" Jiang Cheng said.
"What are you jealous" Zhan asked.
"Who would be jealous, such a faggot " Jiang Cheng said
"Jealous Cause I got a blessing from God and you did not, I got the  blessing people would wish to get. You are sad. Don't be,
though you cannot change your faith looser" xiao zhan replied.
"Ok, ok I lost today " Cheng said
"Wow A-zhan today you won" yanli said.
"More confident that other day Huh" Cheng teased.
"Yes" xiao Zhan replied happily. There was something today that made him fell positive. He was just happy and excited about it.

"How is today's training results" Jiang fengming asked walking down the stairs.
"Today A-zhan won" yanli said happily.
"Really great improvement." He said.
"Why is everyone so happy today" madam yu asked seeing everyone smiling
"Today wei ying won" yanli said. Madam yu frowned after hearing it
"Why are you happy then, you are happy that you brother lost" madam yu shouted.
The smile in everyone's face faded. There was a long silence then suddenly everyone started laughing together.
"If it was someone else then that  person would surely fall for it honey" Jiang fengming said laughing.
"Why do I have such a dramatic family" Cheng said.
"Cause you are in it" Xiao zhan replied.
"You"
"Ok, ok stop it. I am proud of you son" she said to xiao Zhan. Patting his head slowly with love.
"Thank you mom" he said
"Ohh such an emotional moment, wait let me get a tissue" fengming said  trying to wipe his invisible tears.
"Such a spoiler, Come let's have dinner" she said and went towards the dinning room.
Xiao zhan was always trained in home to deal with people outside the house. Everyday either madam yu or Cheng would say some harsh words to make him fight back.

They all loved Xiao Zhan too much that they did not want to see him hurt. When they first started training him it was hard both for them and him but now he can easily fight back to the bully. They knew that they can not be always with him following him and protecting.

"A-zhan you are late" Jiyang said to Xiao Zhan. "Sorry, but I have a good news do you wanna hear" Xiao Zhan asked.
"What is it" Jiyang asked
"I won today" Xiao Zhan said happily.
"Really" Jiyang asked and Xiao Zhan nodded.
"I am proud of you my friend" he said hugging Xiao Zhan happily.
"A-zhan look, such cool bikes" Jiyang pointed towards the parking lot where 2 bikes were parked
"They are amazing, I have a helmet that suits with the white and black bike" Xiao Zhan said
"I know, but I really don't understand one thing" Jiyang said. Xiao Zhan looked at him with question mark in his face.
"You don't know how to ride a bicycle but you collect different type of helmets" Jiyang said.
"I don't know I just like them" he replied. It is true, xiao Zhan had been collecting helmets and now he has a collection of it. But he does not even know how to ride a bicycle. He just has a liking towards bike and he feels attached. He feels like someone he knows loves bike so he collected it. But for the real reason even he did not know. It is just that his heart said and he just did it.