chapter 27

"Lili" yibo said.
"Yibo, yibo help me" Lili said as she was being dragged by Yu Qing.
"Leave her" yibo said.
"Shhh" Yu Qing said keeping her fingers in her lips motioning them to be silent.
"It is a hospital. You should be quite. And more over my brother is sleeping. And if he wakes up because of your noise then I am gonna kill you here and now" she said. Though she owned the hospital and Zhan was in the VIP room she did not want to disturb the other patients.

Both did not dare to speak or make any noise.
"Now now, it is punishment time" yu Qing said and slapped Lili.
"She is pregnant you monster" yibo shouted.
Yu Qing glared at him. He did not know how the words effected her. Monster. She had heard these words a lot of time already but still could never get used to it. Though it hurts but she does not want anyone to know her weakness. She cannot risk it. She can never risk people to know her weakness and that is the exact reason she kept Zhan away from her.

"Pregnant" she said and smirked. She kicked right in Lili's stomach. Making the other cry in pain.
"Oh my god. Did I hurt the pregnant lady. I am so sorry" she said acting like she did something bad.
"Are you crazy." Yibo said and pushed Yu Qing while trying to lift Lili up but got pushed away hardly by Yu Qing.

"Show that love of yours after I give my punishment" she said.
"What has she done to you??" Yibo finally asked. He has no idea why Lili was getting punished.
"She, she has done a lot but the one thing she should not have done was hurt my brother" she said. The dark aura never leaving her.
"What did she do to Zhan??" Yibo asked.
"Awe, look at Mr Wang yibo. He knows nothing at all. Then let me tell you from the beginning. But first we ning please bring some fruits and a comfortable chair please" she said and the other nodded.

Soon wen ning brought what he was told. Yu Qing who had a dark aura suddenly changed into soft ones and went toward yanli who was standing and watching all the drama.

"You must be tired. Come sit. Just a little bit more and we will go home okay" she said and helped yanli sit in the chair. Then gave her a plate of fruits.

"Pregnant people should rest. Okay" she said patting yanli head softly. The Wang's were shocked. They could not believe the one who was all cold and giving the punishment could just suddenly change within seconds.

Then she turned around. Again the dark aura surrounding her.
"Then from the start. Where should I start with. Let me think. Should I start with her false pregnancy or the time when she told Zhan that you don't love him and was only with him because your parents forced you to. Or the time when she said that it was she who took care of Mrs Wang all night while it was my brother who woke up all night just to take care of your mother. Or the time she pretended that Zhan pushed her from the stairs despite the fact that it was she who fell all by herself." Yu Qing said.
"Then which one do you want to hear" she asked yibo who was frozen in his place.

"You did all that" yibo asked

"No,no yibo please listen. I really love you and I wanted to be with so. So please. I am sorry" she said begging.

"Awe, look at her apologizing. So heart touching" she said pretending to wipe the invisible tears in her eye .

"Well times up. Drama up. Now I just want Mr Wang to say those 3 amazing words all the employees want to hear from their boss. Common say it" yu Qing said looking at yibo.

"I trusted you Lili. You know. I thought you as a very good friend of mine." Yibo said making Yu qing irritated.
"I am not telling you to say that" yu Qing shouted.

"Would you help your son Mr Wang" she said looking at Mr Wang.

"You are fired" Mr Wang said.
"Perfect. That is what I wanted. Now for the good news for you Lili. Your father's company is sadly no more. And then you will never get a job anywhere. And the same goes with your family. Look I am so good that I gave you such a good news myself" she said smiling.
"No please what will I do if I don't have a job. How will I leave" Lili begged.
"I don't know baby. You should have thought about this things when you thought of messing with my brother" yu Qing said. Then she nodded at wen ning who knew what she wanted.
He dragged the begging Lili out of the hospital.
"Now get the discharge paper. We will be leaving" Yu qing said.
"And right, uncle Wang and aunty you can visit Zhan anytime for two months in jang manson  then we will be leaving the country. Then I don't know when you will be able to meet him." She said then looked at yibo.
"Don't you dare think of coming near him or else I will kill you" she said.