chapter 22

"can I come in" Mrs Wang asked. Zhan did not reply but ignored her.
Mrs Wang took the silent as yes so she entered and sat in the bed.
"Can we talk" she asked. Hoping to get an answer
But still the still got ignored. Again taking silence as answer she spoke.
"Do you know you are just like her" she said. Finally suceding to take zhan's attention.
He looked at her as if asking who.
"Your mom" she replied. May be she knew what Zhan was thinking.
"You knew my mom" he finally spoke.

Mrs Wang patted her lap as a signal and as if Zhan knew what she ment. He came towards her and placed his head in her lap.
He does not know why he did that and for what reason but he just thought it was right to do it so he just did.

Mrs Wang started caressing zhan's hair and spoke.
"You might know about your dad and yibo's dad being friends but what you don't know is your mom and I were best friends from childhood. We were inseparable but after we got married we could not spend much time together. You know she was just like you beautiful. Not only that kind, sweet, loving and caring. Even if she was angry she could not help but care about them. And one important thing that you both have in common is that you can sacrifice your life for your loved ones just like her" she said.

"Just like she did in the car accident" Zhan said.
"Umm, just like that. You know when we had planned to meet. The day that accident happened. I was so happy that I could finally meet her after so many years but all broke down when we came to know about the accident" she said and tried to control the tears that were falling.
"That day I personally prepared all the meal. All the dishes she liked. I know you think that we killed your parents but it was not us." She said.

Zhan just looked at her wanting her to continue.
"That day we all were very happy but little did we know that one of our trusted men will betray us. He plotted against the xiao as wanted his revenge. It was said that he loved your mom but she rejected him and there the jealousy came and he hurt your family" she said.
"So you really did not kill them" Zhan asked
"Umm, it was not us. But still it was our fault that we trusted someone we should not. It was our fault. After knowing the truth we sent him to jail.
But after 4years we heard that he ran away and the police were searching him but did not find" she completed.
"I am sorry" Zhan said. Looking at her. She smiled.
"You don't have to be. Zhan can you forgive yibo" Mrs Wang asked.
"Huh??" Zhan was confused.
"I know it is his fault to lie to you about his identity but then he could not just go to you and say I am Wang yibo and I  love you, can he???" She asked trying to mimic yibo.
Zhan giggled. She was good at it and sounded exactly like yibo.
"Ok, now sleep" she said and again caressed zhan's hair.
Soon Zhan fell asleep.

Zhan woke up the next morning just to find an empty space beside him. He got up and refreshed himself.

He went down to the kitchen and greeted Mrs Wang.
"Morning mom" Zhan said.
"Morning son" she replied.

"Morning dad" Zhan greeted the frozen Mr Wang who just entered the kitchen.
"Mo..morn..ning" he replied. Trying to realize if he was still dreaming or not.

"Don't worry you are not dreaming" Zhan said as if he heard Mr Wangs thought.
"Dad I wanted to apologize for what I did. I am sorry. I did not know the truth" Zhan said.
"It's ok.it is totally fine"Mr Wang said and hugged Zhan. Zhan hugged him back.
"I am so happy. I cannot express it. I can finally fulfill my promise to your dad" Mr Wang said.
"Umm you can." Zhan replied.
After having breakfast together Zhan got to know that yibo was in the office doing some work. He thought if visiting yibo. He wants to tell him everything.

Zhan went to the office and no body dared to stop him. He went to yibo's office after asking someone it's location. He entered the office only to be greated by a hugging yibo and Lili.
"I love you yibo" was what Zhan heard before exiting the room