chapter 29

"I am disappointed on you" Mr Wang said.
"Dad I am sorry I know it was my mistake and I regret it" yibo said. Lowering his head.
"You should not be sorry to us. You should be sorry towards him yibo" Mr Wang said.
"I was always proud of you but now you really make me disappointed" he added.
"I know dad and I will fix it I promise" yibo said.
"How will you fix it you know..." Mr Wang was about to say something but was cut by Mrs Wang.
"Ok, stop scolding yibo. He knows he was wrong. Now you both think about  how to bring Zhan back home" she said.
"If you'd listen to me then I would say let him stay there. At least he will be happy and not have more pain because of you" Mr Wang said and left.

"Don't listen to him. He is just angry. And I  know you will bring my son-in-law back" she said and left from there.

"Don't worry I will bring him back" yibo said looking at the direction where his parents went.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Here to visit Zhan" yu Qing asked looking at Mr and Mrs Wang.

"Umm, how is he" Mr Wang asked.
"He is fine. He is in his room you can visit him" she said pointing towards the room upstairs.

"Ohh and who is this???" She asked looking at the person behind Mr and Mrs Wang.
"He is our worker. We brought some things for Zhan so" Mr Wang said.
"Ok. You can go" she said.
"Yu qing can I ask you something" Mr Wang asked.
"What is it uncle" yu Qing answered.
"When your parents died why didn't you come to me I mean you..." Before he could complete yu Qing cut him.
"Just because I don't want to" she said. Little did Mr Wang know that she had come to him. She had but almost got raped at that time.

"And you why are you wearing a mask and a cap" she asked to the man behind Mr and Mrs Wang. Changing the topic.
"It is because he is not feeling well' Mrs Wang replied quickly.
"Why are you answering for him aunty" qing asked trying suppress her laugh.
"Ohh. It is because he cannot speak. He is mute" she said and the guy behind her nodded .
"Oh, ok then you guys go I have some work" she said and excused herself.

"So this is the way you try. You think I am dum. Well I will let you pass it this time" she said and exited the house
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Do you think she noticed" Mrs Wang asked.
"I don't think so. Look my idea worked" yibo said being proud of himself for his plan.
Mr Wang just shook his head."why do I have such a dum family. I cannot believe that they think she did not notice" he murmured.
"Zhan can we come in" Mrs Wang asked knocking at the door.
"Yes" he replied.
"Mom, dad how are you" Zhan asked.
"We are fine how are you" Mr Wang asked.
"I am fine. Come have a seat. What would you like to have I will ask someone to bring it" Zhan said standing from the bed.
"It is ok we don't need anything. We just came to visit you" Mrs Wang said and made Zhan sit on the bed.
"I cannot believe I will be a grand mom soon" she said placing her hand on zhan's stomach.
"You are" he said.
"Have you thought of the name yet" she asked.
"Umm, I want to call him yuan" he answered.
"Yuan. Nice name. I love it. But why yuan???" she asked.
"I don't know but just felt that the name is perfect" he said.
"What if it is a girl" she asked.
"I have not thought yet. " He answered.
"Okay" she said.
"So how is everything Zhan" Mr Wang asked.
"Everything is fine dad" Zhan replied.
"So you really want to leave" the guy asked.
Zhan looked at the person who is speaking.
"You why are you here" he said.
"I wanted to talk to you" yibo replied. Taking off the cap and the mask from his face.
"I don't want to talk to you. Get out of here" Zhan said.
"Zhan calm down son" Mrs Wang said trying to calm Zhan
"Mom ask him to leave I don't want to talk to him" Zhan said pointing towards yibo.
"Zhan calm down. Give him time to explain ok. " She said patting zhan's back lovingly.
"I think we should leave, don't worry we are outside" she said and left with Mr Wang.

"Zhan baby let's talk okay" yibo said and Looked at Zhan.
Zhan did not reply but kept quiet.
"Baby I am sorry. Please forgive me. I was just manipulated. She told me she was pregnant and then..." He was about to say more but was cut by the knock on the door
"Zhan are you there" the voice from outside said.
Zhan looked at yibo in horror.
"Zhan I am coming in okay" the voice said.
"You should hide" Zhan said.