chapter 21

"and after I woke up. All I knew was my parents are dead. They were no more. All I know was your parents killed my parents. " Zhan said.

Tears were in his eye but he did not dare to blink. He did not want to show his weakness to them.

He slowly started walking towards his room.
"Hello, Mr xiao. I am yibo's secretary" the girl said who had just entered the room.
He did not say anything but just walked away not looking at anyone.

"Sir, time to go to the office. We have meetings today" the girl said.
Yibo did not say anything and just walked away after nodding.

"Lili" don't mind them they just had a fight. " Mrs Wang said.
"It is normal for MARRIED couples" she said and left followed by Mr Wang.
But no one noticing the fist in the girls hand who was trying to control her anger.
'wang yibo is mine and you are mine and no one will take you from me' she thought. And smiled.
"Let's go" yibo said and she nodded.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"What the hell are you talking about" yibo said.
"Yibo I really need your help" Lili said.
"Sorry, I cannot do it" yibo said.
"Yibo please you have to help me. If you don't then an innocent will lose his life" Lili said.
"Lili, I take you as my friend but I cannot do it" yibo said.
"Yibo please, Please. Look you said we are friends and you have known me for 5 years. " Lili said kneeling in front of him.
They were in the office. Lili just said to yibo that she is pregnant and she wants yibo's help.

Her parents are coming and she told them that the baby's father is yibo cause she was sure yibo would help her.
"Please save my child yibo please" she said. Still kneeling and crying.
"Please" she said.
"But I am married" he said.
"No one cares......I mean it does not matter because my parents don't know and no one has to know in your family too" she said.
"Ok then ...." His words were cut by the girl.
"Thank you, thank you" she said and hugged him.

'now my plan start's" lili thought.
'step one complete" she said in her mind.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Zhan and yibo's relationship was not getting any better. Rather they were falling apart. They did not spend there time together.
But there was one thing that they never forget to do is cuddling. They always cuddle when they sleep. Though it was always yibo who hugged Zhan and Zhan never hugged back.
But no matter how much they fall apart there was one thing that never left them and that was the love they had for each other. They still loved each other and will always do.

"I am going in a business trip" yibo said.
"I don't care where you go" Zhan replied.
"I just wanted to inform you" yibo said.
Zhan did not reply.
"And I will be back the day after tomorrow" yibo added.

Yibo left after an hour after finishing his packing.
Where as Zhan he just looked at the door. He kept telling himself that he did not care. He does not care.

It was already midnight but still Zhan could not fall asleep. He was cold. He did not admit to himself but he knows he was missing someone's warmth. He was missing to cuddle someone and fall asleep.

The next day was as usual. He did not talk to anyone in the house. And when Mr and Mrs Wang tried he would just give them cold shoulder. It was his daily work.

Night came fast and again Zhan found himself trying hard to fall asleep. But suddenly he heard some noise from downstairs. First he thought of ignoring it but then something inside of him asked him to take a look.

So he slowly went downstairs only to find an unconscious Mrs Wang. He ran towards her and placed her head in his lap. He looked around to find someone but no one was there.

He slowly picked her up with much difficulty and then headed towards her room. He was expecting Mr Wang but found an empty bed. He slowly placed her in the bed and checked her temperature. She had a high fever.

He fought a basin with water and started to wipe her forehead with the towel.
Then he searched for some medicine. He went towards the kitchen and made some food for her.
He came back to find an conscious Mrs Wang.
"How are you feeling" Zhan asked with concern.
Mrs Wang smiled. It was the first to me she did not hear zhan's cold voice.
"I am fine" she replied.
"Where is Mr Wang " he asked.
"He was needed in the office so he left" she replied.
"Let's eat some food and then have medicine okay. You have a high fever" Zhan said helping Mrs Wang sit properly.
"Say ahh" Zhan said trying to feed her.
"Ahh" she opened her mouth. And Zhan started feeding her. After the food he helped her take her medicine.

Then Zhan helped her sleep.
"Now sleep I am still hear" Zhan said.
Mrs Wang slowly started falling asleep. Zhan stayed up all night to take care of her.

Early in the morning Lili came to greet Mrs Wang. But when she found her sleeping. She just went by her side and stayed.

Yibo returned  home early and went to greet his mother only to find her sleeping.
"What happened" yibo asked.
"Oh she had high fever but don't worry she is already fine" Lili replied.
"You took care of my mom" yibo asked.
"Ya, I took care of her the whole night" Lili replied.
"Thank you thank you so much" yibo said. And hugged her.
"That is what a friend should do isn't it" she said hugging yibo back.
She had figured out Mrs Wang had a high fever seeing the water and the towel. And also the medicine. A small lie won't hurt anyone right.
While yibo was just thankful to Lili that she helped his mom. Though she was pregnant.

Zhan who just came back after refreshing himself saw them hugging each other. He did not say anything and just left from there.