chapter 30

"Zhan what are you doing" Yu qing asked
"Nothing, just going through weibo" Zhan replied.
"Okay. What do you want to have then. Do you want to eat something" she asked.
"Anything is fine" Zhan replied.
"Oh, the Wang's were here right. What did they say" she asked
"Oh, nothing special. They just wanted to know how I was doing" Zhan replied
"Ohh. I forgot to tell you something. I have set a blind date for you tomorrow " she said smiling. She looked around the room.
"What blind date" Zhan asked
"I am sorry I forgot to mention my friend from USA is visiting here and I would love you to meet him. He is a nice guy" she said loud and clear just to make sure yibo who was under the bed to hear it clearly.

"But I don't want to" Zhan said.
"Just meet him" she said.
"Okay" Zhan replied. Not wanting to upset his sister.
"Okay then love you" she said and kissed zhan's forehead and left.

'time to see someone burning. Well I already smell something burning' yu Qing said in her mind and left the room giggling.
"What are you up to" Moomoo asked.
"Nothing just wanted some drama" she said and giggled clapping her hands being proud of what she just did. She knew that yibo was there in the room and that is the exact the reason why she told Zhan to go to the blind date.
She knows yibo will be jealous and try to do something.
"It is going to be fun" she said clapping and smiling to herself.
MooMoo shook his head. If anyone sees Yu qing right now they would not believe that the women who is smiling and giggling like a child right now could actually kill you in a blink ok an eye.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"You are not going on a blind date" yibo said.
"And who are you to decide" Zhan asked back
"Cause I am your husband" yibo replied.
"Remember to add ex next time" Zhan said.
"I don't care. I said you are not going means you are not going" yibo said crossing his hand on his chest.
"I am going and that is final. Now leave before jie comes back. I am not going to save you next time" Zhan said.
"I will leave but before that can I ask a question" yibo said.
"What question" Zhan asked
"You saved me from your sister because you cared about me right" yibo said.
"No, I saved you because you are a living being. If it was a dog I would have done the same" Zhan said.
"No you saved me cause you love me. You care about me, you love me, you love me" yibo said stubbornly.
"No" Zhan replied.
"Whatever bye and love you 💓💓" yibo said giving Zhan a kiss and running out of the room after wearing his cap and mask.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Hi, I am Huang Jonny" the man said.
"Hello, I am xiao Zhan" Zhan replied politely.
"And....he??" Huang asked. Pointing at the person beside Zhan with his hands crossed in his chest. With a frown in his face and is currently glaring at Huang
"Ohh, not an important person you can ignore him" Zhan said smiling. Ignoring the person who was now looking at him in puppy eye. Asking for attention.
"Oh, okay then" he replied.
"No, I am important. No not just important but very important" the person said
"O..oka..okay" the person said confused.
"Then how are you a very important person." Huang asked.
"I am zhan's husband" he said placing his hands around zhan's waist.
"EX, ex husband" Zhan said. Trying to remove yibo's hand from his waist
"Oh, an EX husband is not needed here you can return" Huang said.
"Who said I am not needed. I am hear to protect Zhan" yibo said still not letting go of zhan's waist. But rather pulling him closer.
"Oh is it. Then let me ask qing about it" Huang said.
"Oh, I suddenly remember I have work. I will be right back. But you I am watching you" yibo said pointing towards Huang.
"Don't you dare think if taking what is mine" he whispered to Huang and left from there.
*
*
*
*
*
*
"What finished" the women said
"What do you mean by finish" the guy next to her asked. They were not far from Zhan and Huang's table. They were hiding there face. And listening to the talk.
"I wanted more fun" the women said pouting.
"Honey, loo.." before he could say she cut him.
"It's okay. Huang is gonna stay here for some few days. I can have more fun in coming days" she said clapping her hands in excitement.
The guy just facepamed himself seeing his wife act like a small child.