chapter 20

Zhan woke up feeling all swore in his body. He looked beside her and found a peacefully sleeping yibo. He knew what had happened to him.

He did not say anything but went to the bathroom only to find hickeys all over his body. But he did not feel any stickiness or other thing. He was sure yibo had cleaned him properly after what had happened.

He went out after freshening up only to find an awake yibo looking at him with hopefull eyes. But he( Zhan) did not say anything and kept walking to the closet.

He remembered what had happened and he was angry with himself. How could he be so stupid. How could he do those things when he clearly knows that he should not do it.

He should have distanced himself from this family. Not confess how he felt. But there is one thing he has to do and that is take the locket back. He needs it back so that there won't be a connection between them.

"Can you give that locket back" Zhan asked.
"What, no I would not" yibo replied back.
"But it is mine and I want it back. I was drunk yesterday and I did not know what I was doing so can you give it back" Zhan asked.
"I said I won't and that is my final decision" yibo said and ran to the bathroom not wanting to continue their conversation.

Yibo knew if he would have stayed there Zhan would say something to convince him to give it back and he somehow knew those words would hurt him. He did not want to be hurt right now. Cause he just wanted to be happy remembering zhan's word from yesterday.

He came out of the room empty but suddenly he hear shouting from down stairs.
"I said stop calling me that can you" Zhan was shouting.
Yibo hurried and wore his dress and ran downstairs.
"But son I just..." Mr Wang was speaking but Zhan cut him.
"Just what. What do you want. Are you not satisfied yet. Are you not satisfied by I killing my parents. What more do you want." Zhan shouted.
"Zhan my parents did not kill your parents" yibo said.
Making Zhan laugh. "What a joke. Do you think I believe you. A lier" Zhan asked
"You all are a lier. First your father deceived my father in the name of friendship and then you. Do you think  I will trust you all." He asked
"Zhan please calm down. What you know might not be the truth" yibo said trying to calm Zhan down.
"Oh, then can you tell me what is the truth Mr Wang yibo." Zhan asked.

Yibo lowered his head. Cause he really did not know anything. He did not know about anything.

"Oh, you don't know then let me tell you a story. 15 years ago I had a beautiful family. We lived very happily until one day the day when

Flashback.(zhan's pov)
"Baby ready" mom asked me and I nodded.
"Honey ready" dad asked. And mom just nodded.
"Then let's go" dad said. And kissed my mom's forehead.
I will also find someone who would love me like my parents live each other. I thought.

We were in the car. Today are gonna go to uncle Wang's house. He is dad's best friend. I had never met uncle Wang's family but I have met him couple of times in his company and when ever we meet he gives me chocolate.

Dads word brought me back from my thoughts."I think someone is following us" dad and I looked at him in confusion.
"But only the Wang's know we are coming." Mom said. I can see fear in there eye.

Mom held me tight. Today we did not take the security with us. I looked at them in confusion.
"Do you think they are the one who sent us the death threat" mom asked.

What? We were getting death treat. I can not believe it. Dad called the security head but they were not answering the call. Then dad called uncle  Wang for help but he did not pick up too.

When the call he finally picked the person from other side said "you are dead" and the call ended.

And there there was a sudden bang. A big truck just banged with our car then again the truck backed a little and came towards us with full speed.

I could feel my mom covering me with her body. Then bang everything went black.

Flashback ends.