chapter 25

Zhan was just shocked. He did not know what had happened. It was not him who pushed Lili. It was herself. But if he tells yibo then will he believe him.

Zhan was in his thought when yibo barged into the room and pulled Zhan from the bed to the corner and opened the door.
He had never seen the room before. Yibo dragged him towards the room and said. "You will stay here and reflect your mistake." Then he locked the room ignoring zhan's pleading.

He then looked the maids "don't you dare open the door until I say so" he said and  left from the house towards Lili's apartment.

Zhan was crying in the corner hugging himself. Yibo did not even ask what happened. He just concluded that it was Zhan who pushed Lili.

Zhan did not dare to open his eye. He was scared. He had always been scared to dark. He remembered telling it to yibo
Flashback
"Yibo are you afraid of something" Zhan asked.
"Yes, I am afraid of bugs. What about you" yibo asked
"I am afraid of dark. It reminds me of the day my parents left. I am really scared of dark." Zhan said
"Is that so then I will always protect you from the dark. I will be your light is that okay" yibo asked.
"Promise????" Zhan asked.
"Promise" yibo replied.
"Pinky promise???" Zhan asked again.
"Yes pinky promise" yibo replied.
"Then I will also promise you from the  bugs" Zhan said.
"Pinky promise???" Yibo asked.
"Pinky promise" Zhan said.
Flashback ends

'Now thinking about it. It looked like you never cared. May be it is true that you were forced to love me. You were forced to be in a relationship with me. But let me tell you it is one of my best memories. The memories will always have a special place in my heart' Zhan thought.

But then the promise pops on his mind.
How many promises are you going to break yibo. How many more. Didn't you promise me to always trust me.
Didn't you promise me to always love me. Didn't you promise me that you will protect me from dark. Didn't you promise me that you will never lie to me. Then Why. Why did you break it. Why did you break my heart. Do you know how broken I am.

I am broken. Broken cause you broke me. You broke my heart into million pieces. But then why why do I still love you why do I still hope that you will come back.
Zhan thought.

Soon he fell asleep as he was tired of crying. Tired of thinking. He was tired of everything.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Where is Zhan and yibo" Mrs Wang asked coming out of her room.
"Mam, sir Wang left yesterday and has not returned yet and sir Zhan is locked in the corner room" maid reply.
"Zhan what" Mr Wang shouted. They were not in the house yesterday as they had to attend some function. And we're not able to return yesterday.
"How much time has it been" Mrs Wang asked.
"May be 32 hours" maid replied.
"Open the door. And did he eat something" she asked.
The maid hung her head low.
"Why are you not opening the door and also not replying me. Do you not wanna live" Mrs Wang shouted.
"No..no mam. It is just that Mr Wang has the key and Mr Zhan could not eat anything as the door was locked" the maid replied.
"Break the door then" Mrs Wang said and asked the bodyguards to break the door.

Just after the bodyguards broke the door Mr and Mrs Wang ran toward the room only to find an unconscious Zhan. They ran towards him and the maid called the ambulance.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now the both Wang family and jang family were in front of the emergency room. They were waiting for the doctor to come out of the room.

No one said anything. Everyone was silent.

Soon after the doctor arrived and told them that they can visit Zhan.

Everyone signalled yibo to go first. And so he did. He entered the room and saw Zhan sitting in the bed looking outside the room.
"Look Zhan I am sorry it is my mistake. I should not have done that can you forgive me" he said.

But Zhan did not reply and kept ignoring him. Yibo was about to speak again when the doctor entered.
"Are you Mr zhan's husband" the doctor asked.
"Yes I am" yibo replied.
"Well then let me give you both a good news. Congratulations your gonna be parents soon" the doctor said smiling but soon his smile faded when he heard zhan's word.
"Can I abort the baby" Zhan
"What are you talking about Zhan" yibo asked. But Zhan ignored his and looked at the the doctor for an answer.
"Umm, you can if you want to but I will give you some time to think about it" the doctor said and left from there.

"What do you mean by abortion" yibo asked but Zhan just ignored him.
"Zhan I am asking you a question" yibo shouted loosing his temper.
"It is none of your business" Zhan said.
"It is my baby too" yibo shouted.
"I don't want anything from you" Zhan said and looked away.
*SLAP* Zhan got a slap from yibo.
"Are you mad. Don't even think of abortion. I am not gonna let you kill my baby you monster" he said.
Zhan looked at him still holding his cheek where yibo slapped him.
"I will do abortion" Zhan said yibo raised his had again to slap Zhan but soon he found himself against the wall and someone choking him as the hand tightened around his neck.
"Don't you dare lay your hands in him.and if you do I will break those hands" the women said. She had a dark aura surrounding her as if she was ready to kill someone.

Flashback
"She is back" jang Cheng said as he saw a massage in his phone.
Soon the jang family stated to fear.
She is back  that was all that they had in mind