chapter 33

"yibo call your parents here" yu instructed yibo.
"Okay" he said. And called his parents.

After sometime both Mr Wang and Mrs Wang came with worried face as they did not know why they were called here. Not only that they were worried about their son. Yu qing had said that if yibo is seen near Zhan then she will kill him.

"Come sit Mr and Mrs Wang" yu Qing said.
"Oh, yes" they said and sat on the couch.
"So you must me wondering why I called you here. I called you to talk about the wedding " she said.

Everyone was shocked well except moomoo he knew this so he was not surprised.
"Wedding???" Zhan asked
"Yes baby Zhan. It will be held next week and tomorrow, you and yibo will resister" she said.
"Isn't it too fast, I mean next week isn't it too fast. How are we suppose to do so many things in such a short time" Mr Wang said.
"Well if you think it is fast then we don't need a wedding. You can go home" yu Qing replied.
"Then when will it be" Mrs Wang asked.
"NEVER" yu Qing replied.
"Look, I am doing the wedding because of two things one I want to see my brother happy. Next is I don't want my brothers child to be born without a father. If we don't held the wedding in next week I will look for someone else who will marry my brother " she added.

"Next week is it then" Mr Wang said without hesitation.
He wants his children to be happy and if they are happy he is happy too. But he wondered what has happened in the past to make the chearfull yu Qing cold. It seems like she has turned into another person.
He remembered when she was young she used to laugh a lot and make fun but now... He sights
*
*
*
*
*
"Baby we are finally getting married " yibo said.
"Yes" Zhan replied happiness could be reflected in there words.
"What is the big deal. You were already married " Hou xuan said Huffing. Well his best friend got happiness but not him.
Jiyang does not even talk to him. He keeps ignoring him.
"It is different this time" both replied in Union. Well more like shouting
"My ear. I can hear you even if you speak slowly" Hou xuan said.
"Baby I want ice cream" Zhan said.
"Is my baby hungry" yibo asked.
"No, but want to eat ice cream" Zhan replied.
"Wait then let me bring it for you" yibo said and left
He returned with a strawberry ice-cream.
"Say ahh" yibo said. Zhan opened his mouth to have ice cream.
Hou xuan who was witnessing everything rolled his eye. They were treating him like thin air. And looking at them makes him more lonely than he already is so he just walks away
"Is it tasty" yibo asks Zhan wiping zhan's mouth with his hands.
"Umm" Zhan replied.
"Then eat more" he said. Not bothering to check whether his best friend was their or not.

(Total truth when people say friends forget friendship when they see love)
"Baby need to go home now sis called" Zhan said.
"It's ok, come I will drop you" yibo said.
"Okay" Zhan said happily.
************************************
"He left already" yibo said as he did not see  Hou xuan after he dropped Zhan.
(Well he was not there when you went to drop Zhan too. )
"May be he went early. I should get some rest" he said and went to his room to take some rest.
"I will have good dream today" yibo said and slept.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Well the wedding day came fast than they thought.
Mr jang was walking here and there.
"What are you doing honey" Mrs jang asked.
"Do you think she will let me" Mr jang asked
"You won't know until you ask" Mrs jang said.
"But what if she does not agree" Mr jang asked.
"I don't know" Mrs jang answered. She knows her husband wanted to walk Zhan down the aisle. But was scared to ask you qing.
*
*
*
*
*
"So who is walking Zhan down the aisle" moomoo asked.
He knew how important it is for Mr jang.
"I want you to and..." Before she could complete moomoo cut her.
"How could you say that. You know uncle jang wanted to do it."
"Will you hear me out. I want you and uncle to do it together" she said
"I know uncle takes Zhan as his son and I am happy about it. And I really want uncle to walk Zhan down the aisle and also you. We have been married for 3 years now and you have always taken care of Zhan like a son so you both should" she replied.
"Thank you" moomoo said with teary eyes.
"Okay stop with the drama can you go  and tell uncle about it and don't tell it was my decision" she said and left
"Why don't you show them how much you care for them" moomoo mumbled.