chapter 16

"What you are leaving" Cheng shouted. The jang family and Jiyang were in the living room. Zhan will be leaving tomorrow.
"Stop shouting A-cheng" yanli said.
"Zhan are you sure about it" yanli asked Zhan and he nodded.
"Zhan we will miss you" Jiyang said.
"I will miss you all too" Zhan said.
"Okay, okay enough of the sad talk let's have dinner" Mrs jang said. But suddenly Jiyang phone started ringing.
"Let me pick it up" Jiyang said and left.
After some time Jiyang returned.
"Who was it" Zhan asked.
"Oh, it was xu Yang" Jiyang replied.
"Oh, come come let's eat" Zhan said.

Zhan was in his room when he heard the doorbell ringing. And then he heard his name. He got out of his room to see who was it was. But When he saw the person who was calling his name his world stopped.
He froze in his spot. He could not move.

"Zhan baby" yibo said. But he did not get any reply.
"Zhan baby let's talk okay" yibo said again.

"What the hell are you doing here bastard" Cheng said. Who had just come out of his room to see what had happened.
"Get out of the house right now" Cheng said
"I am here to talk to Zhan" yibo said.
"You are not talking to anyone here. Did I not tell you to never come here ever again but still you" Cheng was about to say more but yibo's bodyguard caught him.

Yibo was not here to listen to anyone. He wanted to talk to Zhan and if he does not listen then he had his way today. Why well he got the news that Zhan will leave tomorrow and he will not let that happen.

"Yibo, what are you doing" Zhan said who saw his brother being caught by yibo's bodyguard.
"Baby I just want to talk"  yibo said.
"There is nothing for us to talk" Zhan said.

"What is happening here" Mr jang asked. He had just got out hearing the sound.
" What the hell are you doing here bastard, get out of my house now" Mrs jang said. And stormed towards yibo to hit him but she was also caught by yibo's bodyguard.

"What is the meaning of this Mr Wang" Mr jang asked.
"I don't mean anything I just want to talk to Zhan" yibo said.
"Talking like this" Mr jang asked pointing towards his wife and son.
"Well, it was them..." Before he could complete Zhan cut him.
"Shut up, and go. I don't want to talk to you" Zhan said
"But baby.." he was cut again.
"I am not your baby. And let me tell you i don't want to see you" Zhan said.
"And that's why you are leaving??" Yibo asked.
Zhan was shocked. Who told yibo. He did not tell him. But that doesn't matter he will leave to tomorrow and that is final.
"Yes" Zhan said.

"Do you hate me that much baby" yibo asked
"Yes, I hate you. I hate you for using me. I hate you for breaking my trust. I hate you for making me feel like a toy. I hate you. I hate you so much" Zhan said breaking down.
He was trying to hide these feelings of hurt, betrayal but all came back to him once he saw yibo again.
"But I love you. And I know you love me too. Remember we promised to be by eachother's side forever" yibo said.
"I DON'T LOVE YOU"  Zhan said.
"And what promise and even if there was a promise I have forgotten it and I hope you will too" Zhan said.

"Maybe you have forgotten but not me" yibo said and signalled his bodyguard who went towards Mr jang and made him kneel down. And the other bodyguard made Cheng and madam yu kneel down as well.
"Yibo what are you doing" Zhan asked .
"Do you think I will let you leave just like that" yibo asked. Zhan was horrified as yibo took a gun out of his pocket.
"Yibo...what..wha..what are you doing" Zhan sluttered while asking.
"Nothing I just want you to sign here baby" yibo said as he took a paper out of the pocket.
"What is that" Zhan asked.
"Ohh, it is married registering paper" yibo said.
"I have already signed. Here baby you have to sign here" yibo said.
"I won't sign" Zhan said.
"Then how about saying bye to your family then" yibo said.
"You would not dare" Zhan said.
"Do you wanna try" yibo asked.
"No..no.." Zhan sluttered again.
"Then sign baby" yibo said
"Zhan don't sign. " Cheng said but cried in pain when one of yibo's bodyguard kicked him.
"Baby, sign here" yibo said.
Zhan slowly took the pen and