35 (END)

No one's pov

Everything was going smooth. Zhan was 8 months pregnant. He was very happy. Yu qing and the jang family were living next to the wang family.  Though you qing always showed her dislike towards yibo openly yibo never felt bad as he knows she was protective towards Zhan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mamma" a little voice was heard. Zhan looked around to see a small child calling him.

"Baby are you lost" Zhan asked
"Where are your parents" he added another question

"Mamma" the baby replied and held his hand.
"I..I am your mother" Zhan asked looking at the child. Who just smiled and kissed his cheek

"What is your name baby" Zhan asked

"A...ayuan " the baby replied.

"Mamma I was waiting for you" the baby said.

"Why baby" Zhan asked

"To fulfill your promise" A-yuan said

"What promises baby" Zhan asked

"To be with me" the baby said

"Mamma wake up" baby said and disappeared.

Zhan looked around and ran to find the baby suddenly he felt pain in his stomach

He woke up and realised his water broke. Zhan called yibo who was sleeping beside him.
"Yibo my water broke" Zhan said
Yibo was still a little sleepy when he got a big slap in his cheek.

"Yibo you bastard. Wake up. My water broke" Zhan said

Yibo jerked up and ran out of the house with all the important things and was about to drive when he heard Zhan's shout again.

"You idiot you forgot me" Zhan shouted

Yibo again ran towards Zhan and carried him till the car and drove to the hospital. The doctors were already ready. So when Zhan arrived the toil him to the room and asked yibo to wait outside.

Yibo Informed everyone about Zhan and they arrived at the hospital in no time.

Yibo was waking back and forth in front of the room and kept asking questions to the ladies about delivery and yu qing was getting irritated by his action.

"Yibo sit down and keep your mouth shut for some time." She said and glared at him. Yibo as good kid sat some and kept his mouth shut.

Soon the doctor's came out of the room with the child in their hand and handed the child to yu qing.
"Congratulations it is a boy" the doctor said
"Yibo come here" yu qing said and yibo did as told. Yu qing slowly gave the baby to yibo and yibo happily held his son in his arms.

Yu qing knew that yibo wanted to hold the child but she also knows that he fears her the most so he kept quiet. She was happy to see the child.

"Can we visit Zhan" yu qing asked. Well one thing was sure in this family if yu qing spoke then no one will speak at all. They will just do what she says.

"Oh yes" the doctor said.

Everyone went inside the room and Zhan was smiling towards them. Then he point at the baby and yibo understands that he wants to hold the baby so he gives the baby to Zhan.

"What will you name him" Mr Wang asked.

"A-yuan, my baby boy" Zhan said and kissed him.

"Nice name" Mrs jang said.

"Now rest baby we will be outside if you need anything call us okay" yu qing said and went outside and everyone followed her. Well who has the guts to disobey her anyway.

However she asked yibo to accompany Zhan as the baby as well as Zhan will want him. And yibo obeyed her.

"Zhan baby I am so happy that I have you I love you" yibo said and hugged Zhan
"I love you too yibo." Zhan said and kissed yibo
Suddenly the baby started crying
"And we love you my baby boy" yibo said carrying the crying A-yuan and giving him to Zhan

"I love my baby the most."Zhan said and kissed A-yuan's forehead

Suddenly A-yuan stopped crying and started to giggle looking at his mom and dad

❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

The end 😍