chapter 11

When Wang houxuan finally succeeded to become zhan's friend. We knew that the to time was coming. I was really exited to meet him and hear him.

When I had finally met him. I could not stop my heart. It was beating so fast that I felt it would get out of my chest. I was looking at him and I will make sure I will make you mine I thought
And when he held my hand that day. I felt so warm. His hands fit perfectly in mine just like it was made for each other. I was beaming in joy.
But when he left my hand I could not help but frown. I wanted to hold it forever. But I stopped my self by saying I can hold in forever when he will fall in love with me.
Everything was going fine. Until one day he suddenly started ignoring me. I was scared at first but then I had hope. Not only hope I knew he fell in love with me too.
I could see it in his eye. He also loved me. But the problem was what exactly happened to him.

We then got to know that zhan's best friend Jiyang was asking about me in the university. But then we got to know that it was not me but houxuan or let's say xu Yang.
Then they went on a date as houxuan liked Jiyang too. They cleared there misunderstanding there.
But the problem was how to convince Zhan. Then I thought about a plan. Asking him on a date and having sex with him.
I know about the fact that he can get pregnant and it was the best. That's what I thought.
But when he said "it was just a mistake and forget it" I was lost. But I knew one thing and that is I won't give up no matter what. I just had to make another plan.
I was in the park and thinking about my next plan. But suddenly I heard my name. I saw Zhan running towards me. He was crying but when he said I love you I forgot everything. Just everything.
That's what I wanted to hear for the past 4 years I was on top of the moon.

"Baby, baby" I was suddenly brought back from my thoughts. And here stands the love of my life.

NO ONES POV
"What are you thinking" zhan asked
"Nothing baby" yibo replied.
"Who was it" yibo asked, indicating the caller.
"Someone special" Zhan replied.
"Who is it" yibo asked
"Secret" Zhan said putting his fingers in his lips.
"Ok, then let me ask you a question then" yibo said
"What question" zhan asked
"Where do I stand in your love list" yibo asked
"Umm, let me think" Zhan said, pretending to think.
"Now someone is copping me" yibo said.
"Hehe" Zhan giggled.
"You are second" Zhan said.
"What second, then who is first" yibo asked
"Someone" Zhan replied.
"Who is this someone, do I know this person" yibo asked. Slightly jealous.
"You don't know. But will meet soon. Wait not so soon. She said after 3 months" Zhan replied
"So it is a she huh" yibo said. Making Zhan realize what he just said.
Zhan kept his hand on his mouth
"So who is she" yibo asked.
"Won't tell you" Zhan said and started running, sticking his toung out and teasing yibo.
"Naughty bunny" yibo said and ran after Zhan.