chapter 17

Zhan took the pen and placed the tip of the pen in his neck
"Zhan what are you doing" yibo shouted.
"Leave now. I am telling you I won't marry you not even in your dream" Zhan shouted.
"Zhan what are you doing " it was the jang family now.
"Zhan, baby please put the pen down." Yibo said softly.
"I won't. Not unless you leave my family" Zhan replied.
"Zhan I am warning you if you don't put the pen down then I am f**king gonna kill them all. If you even have a bit of scratch then I will not let anyone go so think properly" yibo said.
"I..I..." Zhan did not know what to do.
"Zhan sign the paper now. I am running out of patience" yibo said.
"I..I.. won't" Zhan said still not taking the pen out of his neck.
"I think I should give you a demo of what will happen if you don't put the pen down and sign the paper" yibo said and signalled his bodyguard.
The bodyguard loaded the gun and
*Bang*  A loud gun shot was heard.

Zhan looked at his family members. He sighs, he looked around and see the flower vase broken
"Zhan and sign now" yibo said. Zhan hurried and signed the paper.

Yibo smiled.
"Look baby it was so easy. You just had to sign the paper and Walla everything is ok" yibo said with a big smile.
"What are you doing. Help my in laws to get up" yibo said to his bodyguard.

"See it is late already. Let us sleep here today my baby. We will go to our home tomorrow" yibo said. Zhan stayed silent the whole time including the jang family.

"You all should too" yibo said to the jang family.
Zhan did not say anything but went to his room.
"Wow is this your room baby" yibo asked.
Zhan did not say anything and just went to the bed.
"You sleep on the floor I will sleep in the bed" Zhan said.
"What will I  sleep in the floor. I will sleep in the bed" yibo said.
"Okay" Zhan said not wanting to argue or talk to yibo at all.

Zhan was making bed in the floor when yibo carries him in the bridal style.
"What are you doing" Zhan asked.
Yibo did not reply but just carried Zhan and placed him in the bed.

"Sleep" yibo said.
"I don't wanna sleep with you" Zhan said and tried to get up but yibo held him tight and pulled him towards himself ( yibo)
"Husband and wife should sleep together" yibo said.
"I am non" Zhan said
"Did you forget you just signed the marriage registration form" yibo said.
"I was forced to" Zhan replied. Though Zhan was replying to yibo but his face showed no reaction at all.
"I don't care. You are my wife now and you have to sleep with me" yibo said and closed his eye.
Zhan tried to get out of yibo's hold but could not and ended up sleeping together.

Morning came fast. Yibo was the first one to wake up. He saw the most beautiful view of his life.
"Morning baby" he said to the sleeping Zhan and kissed his on the forehead.
He stared at the sleeping Zhan until Zhan woke up.
"Morning baby" yibo said smiling.
Zhan did not reply but went to the washroom.
"I promise to make everything better Zhan. But yesterday I just could not
How can I see you go far from me. I know it was fault yesterday but if you give me another chance I promise I will not make any mistake. I want to start everything new. Without any lie." yibo thought