chapter 5

"Xiao Zhan" Jiyang said. They were sitting on zhan's room.
"Umm" Zhan replied.
"Who was the guy next to you in your sister wedding" Jiyang asked. Jiyang had returned just be there in xuan Lu wedding but could not talk to each other as Jiyang was here with his family and they were busy with family friends.
"What guy" Zhan asked.
"The guy wearing white" Jiyang replied.
"But we all were wearing white" Zhan replied.
"The guy on your left" Jiyang said
"Oh you mean yibo" Zhan asked.
"Umm, may be" Jiyang replied.
"What about him" Zhan asked
"Are you close to him" Jiyang asked.
"Yes and you know I wanted to tell you something right" Zhan said
"I think I like this guy called yibo " Jiyang said

Zhan felt like his life had stopped. What was he gonna do now. His best friend just told him that he likes yibo.

Should he tell him that he likes yibo too. And he does not think it is just like but maybe love.

Can he break his best friends heart just to be happy, could he be that selfish. No he cannot. He knows Jiyang loves him and can do anything for him, then he should also sacrifice, for ones at least ones.

It is better to be heart broken then see your best friend heart broken. He cannot see that.

But he knows he has to do one thing from now and that is jeep distance from yibo.

The next day Zhan went to the university and sat at a corner so that yibo would not be able to see him.

Yibo entered the class and looked at his usual place where he and Zhan used to sit but he did not find Zhan there.  He looked around the class and saw Zhan in the corner not looking at him.

He went towards Zhan and sat beside him. "Good morning" he said.
"Morning" Zhan replied but did not look at him.
Yibo felt something wrong cause whenever he entered the class he does not have to wait cause Zhan starts talking. Not only that Zhan would be the first person to wave his hand when he is at the door and pat's the seat next to him. But today it was nothing like that.

The class ended without Zhan speaking to yibo.

Zhan walked out without saying anything. He walked towards the cafe and took his seat. He did not wait for yibo.

The day ended. Zhan walked home like a dead person. He went straight to his room.
The moment he entered the room he started crying. He keeps his hand on his chest and started crying.

"Why, why, why does it hurt so much" Zhan said keeping his hand on his chest.
"Stop it, I cannot" Zhan said. That day he did not even have dinner.

The next days were not any different. Zhan started to come to the class late and leave immediately when professor left. He used to avoid the places where yibo would be.

Yibo on the other hand did not know what he did wrong. He just wanted to talk but seeing that Zhan was avoiding him he could not do anything.

He asked xu Yang for help. Who was ready to do anything for his friends.

Xu Yang found out what had happened as Jiyang was trying to know about yibo in the university.

When he saw that he told yibo about it.

Yibo the next day yibo stopped Zhan and looked at him.
"Can we have a talk" he asked
"Maybe not today I am busy" Zhan replied.
"What about tomorrow" yibo asked
"Maybe not" Zhan replied.
"Let's make it in the weekend, I wanna talk to you. And if you want it will be the last time, I will sent you the address and time , be in  time" he said and left not waiting for Zhan's reply.

'last' word ecoed in zhan's mind. Zhan went straight home. He did not want to take other classes today. It was already enough for him.

He closed the door and run to the bathroom he opened the sold shower and stood there with his clothes still on.