chapter 7

Zhan woke up seeing a beautiful sight in front of him. He caressed yibo's face. He kissed him.

When he saw yibo slowly opening his eye he pulled his hand back.

"Zhan you woke up" yibo said.
"Umm" Zhan replied
"Yesterday.." yibo was about to say something but was cut by xiao Zhan.
"Yesterday was a mistake forget it" Zhan said and got up.

He wore his clothes and headed outside. Leaving  the dumfoled yibo there.

He went straight home. He did not say anything.

"Aunty is A-Zhan home" Jiyang asked madam yu who was working in the kitchen. He just entered zhan's house.
"He is in his room" she replied.
"Thank you" he said and went to zhan's room.

"XIAO ZHAN WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" Jiyang shouted at Zhan. He had just entered zhan's room and closed the door.
"What happened why are you shouting" Zhan said. Thank god the room was sound proof otherwise his mother would surely kill him.
"Do you think you are god" Jiyang asked
"What are you talking about" Zhan asked.
"Do you like Lan yibo" Jiyang asked.
"No..no I do..don't" Zhan replied stuttering.
"DON'T YOU FUCKING LYE TO ME" Jiyang shouted.
"I ..real.. really...do..don't" Zhan said
"You think I don't know, can you stop being selfish" Jiyang said. Zhan did not reply but hung his head low.
"Zhan, sacrifice is good but you know you are hurting 2 people" Jiyang said calmly.
"I..I wanted you to be happy" Zhan said sobbing.
"I know but do you think I will be happy after I know that my best friend sacrificed his happiness for me" he asked.
"I don't know" Zhan said crying.
"Anyway I don't love him" Jiyang said.

Zhan was shocked he looked at Jiyang.
"But..you" Jiyang cut Zhan in the middle
"I told the guy in your left and the guy was xu Yang" Jiyang said shyly.
"But yibo" Zhan
"No but, I know you like him. Even if he was the one I liked I would not want you to sacrifice him for me cause I know he loves you" Jiyang said.
"How did you know" Zhan asked
"Yesterday I had a date with xu Yang" Jiyang said blushing.
"What are you waiting for call him" Jiyang said
"Huh!" Zhan
"Call yibo, don't tell me.." before Jiyang could complete Zhan ran out of the house.

He called yibo several times but he did not pick the call up. Then he called xu Yang.
"Xiao Zhan what happened" xu Yang
"Do you know where yibo is" Zhan
"He said he will be in the*** park cause he wanted..." Before xu Yang could complete Zhan cut the call.

Zhan run towards the park. There he saw yibo behind the tree. He did not waste anytime and called yibo.
"Lan yibo" Zhan shouted.
Yibo got up from the ground and turned around to see Zhan running towards him.
"I LOVE YOU" Zhan shouted and jumped on yibo and hugged him tight
"Yibo I love you, I love you, I love you" Zhan said non stop.
"I love you too, Zhan Zhan" yibo said.
"I am sorry, I am sorry" Zhan started crying.
"It ok, baby don't cry" yibo said.
"I am sorry, I am sorry" Zhan said.

Yibo was surprised at first to see Zhan but when Zhan said I love you. He forgot everything. He just thought zhan would never talk to him and not even want to see him.

He calmed the crying Zhan and then sat on the ground and Zhan on his lap.
"So, now we are" yibo asked
"What" Zhan asked.
"Now we are boyfriends right" yibo asked.
Zhan nodded shyly and kissed yibo