chapter 9

"yibo, I trust you" Zhan said suddenly.
"Huh???" Yibo was confused. They were in the park watching the sunset. Zhan's head was on yibo's chest and yibo was hugging Zhan.
"I said I trust you" Zhan said again. Lifting his head from yibo's chest and looking at yibo.
"Thank you baby." Yibo said and kissed Zhan.
"You know, yesterday I saw a drama. Where the main lead cheats on his lover" Zhan said again
"Why baby" yibo asked. Trying to act like he was interested.
"I don't know, but then he says it is for her good, how is it for her good" Zhan said
"How did he cheat on her baby" yibo asked
"He went on a date with other girl" Zhan said angrily.
"Ohh" yibo said.
"Lan yibo" Zhan said.
"Huh" yibo was confused when Zhan suddenly calls his full name.
"I love you" Zhan said.
"I love you too"yibo says.
"You won't leave me na" Zhan asks in teary eye. He was looking at yibo's eyes.
"I won't baby, you trust me right" yibo said.
"I do, but I am always afraid, afraid that people close to me will leave me. Just like they did" Zhan said tears started forming in his eye.
"I won't leave you" yibo said.
"Promise me" Zhan said and looked at yibo.
"I promise you, but then I need a promise too" yibo said
"What promise" Zhan asked
"Promise that you won't leave me too. And will be with me forever" yibo said.
"I promise I will be with you forever and ever" Zhan said.
"Ohh, I have a question"  Zhan said.
"What question baby" yibo asked
"When did you start loving me?" Zhan asked.
"Where did you hear this from" yibo asked.
"From the drama I watched yesterday, hehehe" Zhan said giggling.
"Now answer" zhan said again.
"Ok, the let me think" yibo said pretending to think something.
"You still have to think" Zhan said pouting and pretending to be angry.
"From the day I saw you" yibo said and kissed Zhan's pouting lips.
"That means, from the day you joined university" Zhan asked.
But Suddenly zhan's phone rang interrupting the two peoples conversation. Zhan took his phone out in irritation but when he saw the caller ID You could clearly see excitement and happiness in his face
"Yibo, wait for a bit let me pick the call" Zhan said and left.
"No, from 4 years " yibo said

Lan yibo pov
Well, you all know me as Lan yibo. May be I am. Who knows. 😏😏
You all know me. And I won't be surprised if you know my real name as well. WANG YIBO, ya I know you are not surprised. Why would you. When you  clearly know it is my and zhan's story.

But there is a lot of things you don't know about me. And when I say a lot then it is a lot.

My childhood was a normal one. I had loving parents, loyal friend.
Being the son of the richest of the country. I'd did not lack anything in life.
There were a lot of people following me and pestering me because of my dads money. But I did not give a shit about them

But there was one thing. From my childhood my parents always told me that "you should never fall in love" and let's say it was not a problem for me. Cause there was no one, not a single person in my life who made my heart beat fast when I look at him/her.

I was also told that "your marriage is already arranged and do not think of going back from it". Well not everyone in my family said that. Just my dad. And I was always reminded again and again

So basically I had all freedom in my life. Except one and that was falling in love with someone.