chapter 6

Xiao Zhan got ready. Yibo had already sent him the location and the time.

It was in the *** hotel. Yibo was waiting for him there. He was surprised as it was a room and not in the restaurant but he still went.

He entered to see a well decorated room. And there was a table where foods were placed and yibo was sitting in the chair.

He walks and yibo asks him to take a seat.

"Why are you avoiding me" yibo asks.
"I am not" Zhan replied calmly.
"Then why do I feel like you are" yibo said.
"I am really not" Zhan replied
"Oh, do you think I don't know" yibo
"Don't know what" Zhan
"About the thing your friend" yibo
"What about him" Zhan
"That he likes me" yibo
"So, is there a problem. You are a nice guy, loving, caring, handsome. Anyone would like you" Zhan said.
"Zhan are you joking with me" yibo asked slightly angry seeing Zhan so calm.
"I am not" Zhan
"You know I love you, and I know you love me too then Why" this time yibo slams his hand on the table.
"Who said I love you, I don't love you" Zhan said avoiding yibo's eye when he said that.
"Really then look into my eye and say that again" yibo said.
"I have said what I want to I think I should take my leave" Zhan said and walks towards the door.

When he opened the door, the door was closed again with a bang and was locked by yibo. He turned around he saw yibo close to him.

"Tell me you don't love me looking at my eyes" yibo said looking at Zhan in his eye.
"I don't love you" Zhan said looking at yibo's eye. He was pinching himself in the leg. He pinched so hard that it might bleed soon. But he has to do it.

Yibo was a bit taken back from zhan's word but he knows and believes that Zhan loves him. He knows that and he will not give up.

"Ok, tell me then you don't feel anything for me" yibo said
"I don't feel anything for you" Zhan said but this time not looking at yibo's eye. He does not have the courage to do so.
"Tell me you don't feel anything when I come close to you" yibo said and got closer to zhan.
"I..I.. do..not " Zhan  stuttered making yibo smirk.
"Tell me you don't feel anything when I touch you like this" yibo said putting his hand inside zhan's shirt and caressing zhan's milky white skin.
"I...I... don't" Zhan stuttered again.
"Tell me you don't feel anything when I do this" yibo said rubbings there lower parts together.
"I...I...ahh" Zhan moan.
"Then tell me you don't feel anything when I kiss you" yibo said and kissed Zhan. Zhan tried to push yibo but after some time he reciprocated the kiss.
Yibo kissed Zhan. He bit zhan's lower lips asking permission to enter which Zhan gave without hesitation.

They started taking eachother's clothes off.( And you all know what happened)

I am sorry but after trying two times to write smut I still cannot do it so I am skipping the smut part.