chapter 19

"hello" yibo answered the call. It was from zhan's phone.
"Umm, hello sir. Sorry to disturb you at the moment but your friends here are drunk. Can you please pick them up so that I can close the shop" the other line said.
"Ohh, yes can you just sent me the location" he said
"Umm, yes sir at *** bar" the other replied.

After sometime he reached the location.
"Hubby" Zhan said and ran towards yibo.
"Hubby look they won't let me drink" Zhan said and pouts.
"Jiyang baby come on let's go" houxuan said and tried to touch Jiyang but got pushed away by him.
"Don't talk to me lier" he said.
"Baby you are drunk let's go home and talk ok" Houxuan tried to convince him.
Yibo and houxuan came together to get there partner with them.

"I am not going with you" Jiyang said but yelped when houxuan picked him up in bridal style.
"Put me down put me down" Jiyang said and struggled to get down but got ignored.
Houxuan gave yibo a node and went outside.
In the other hand Zhan has giggling seeing houxuan and Jiyang.
"Aren't they cute hubby" Zhan asked smiling.
"Umm" yibo replied with a nod.
"Come let's go" yibo said and was about to walk but stopped when he saw Zhan
"What happened" he asked
"Carry me" Zhan said and extended his hands.
"But I thought you were angry with me" yibo said and picked Zhan up.
"Angry??" Zhan asked confused
"Why would I be upset with you. Did you do something wrong" Zhan asked.
"Umm, no I did not do anything wrong" yibo said.
"Then why will I be angry with you" zhan asked
"I don't know" yibo said.
Zhan did not say anything but kissed yibo.
"Are you happy now hubby" Zhan asked.
"Hubby???" Yibo asked confused.
"You don't like it" Zhan asked with teary eyes thinking yibo does not like him calling hubby to him.
"No I love it. It is just you suddenly said that" yibo said
"Of course I will call my husband hubby. If not you then who will I call hubby" Zhan said and facepalm himself.
"Why is my husband so stupid" he said shaking his head
'husband, did he just call me his husband.' yibo was flying in his thought but was brought back to the ground when the waiter called him.

"Sir we are closing" he said politely.
"Ohh, ok" he said and started walking while carrying Zhan.
"Zhan baby do you love me" yibo asked.
"Huh??" Zhan looked at him confused.
"Baby do you love me" yibo asked again.
"Of course I love you" Zhan said without hesitation.
"Can you say they again" yibo said. He does not know how Zhan will react tomorrow. And when he will hear this words again but right now he wants to hear it.
"I love you. I love you . I love you" Zhan said and kissed him
"Happy???" Zhan asked yibo.
"Very" yibo replied.
He has not heard this words from Zhan for week and now when he finally heard it he was more than happy.
"Let's go home" he said.
"Umm, let's go home" Zhan said and hugged yibo tight.

"Hubby I don't wanna sleep" Zhan said
"Then what do you wanna do" yibo asked. They have returned to home and Zhan is really acting like a spoiled baby. But yibo was not irritated but he was happy to have Zhan with him in his arms. He knows tomorrow everything will be back. They way Zhan hates his family. Zhan's attitude everything but right now he wants to enjoy the warmth.

" Let's talk" Zhan said and looked at yibo.
"Talk about what baby" yibo asked.
"Anything" Zhan said
"Ok let's do like this you ask me a question and I ask you" Zhan said.
"Ok" yibo said.
"You first" Zhan said
"Do you love me" yibo asked
"Yes I love you very much" Zhan replied.
"Hubby will you spend your whole life with me and be with me forever and ever" Zhan asked
"Yes I will be with you forever and ever" yibo replied and kissed Zhan. And Zhan returned the kiss but stopped when something came to his mind
"Huh???" Yibo was confused.
"Wait here" Zhan said and ran out of the bed only to return with a box.
"Baby what is it" yibo asked.
"It is my love" Zhan said and took two locket out of the box.
Zhan did not say anything but came forward and made yibo wear it.
"Help me wear it too" Zhan said
Yibo did not think twice and helped Zhan wear it.
"Baby what is it" yibo asked again.
"It is my love, trust and promise to you" Zhan said.
"Huh???" Yibo looked at him confused.
"You know this is the locket my parents bought and had told me to give it to someone who I want to be with forever and now I am giving it to you" Zhan said clearing yibo's confusion.
Yibo did not say anything but just kissed Zhan.
The kiss was first slow and soft but soon turned into a needy and aggressive one.
Yibo was the first one to pull away.
"Zhan can I" he asked and Zhan nodded without hesitation.

Somewhere else
"No no he cannot get married" a girl said and started throwing stuffs around he room.

No no no I won't let that happen."yibo is mine and only mine" she said.

Somewhere in the USA

"No he can not get married. No no no." A women shouted
"Baby calm down" A man tried to calm her down.
"No xiao Zhan cannot get married. I have to return to china fast" the women said.
"But ..." The man was about to say something when the women said again.
"I know " she replied. Knowing what the man was about to say