chapter 15

"where am I" Zhan asked
"Oh, your in the hospital your family brought you here last night." The doctor answered
"Where are they" Zhan asked
"They are in the waiting Room" the doctor answered.
"I will sent them here" the doctor added and left the room

"How are you feeling" Mr jang asked

"I am fine" Zhan replied

"How can you say you are fine. You know how worried we were when we could not find you. Do you know how much scared we were when we saw you in the cemetery" she scolded.

"I am sorry, but I just wanted to spend some time with mom and dad" Zhan said lowering his head

"It is ok. Please don't do it next time ok" Mr jang said and Zhan just nodded.

"Where is Cheng and yanli jie" Zhan asked
"They went to bring food" Mrs jang said
"Oh" Zhan replied
"Zhan, aunty and I will go home now ok" Mr jang asked
"Ok" Zhan said

"Ok, time to eat" yanli said who just entered the room.
"Wow, my favourite" Zhan said happily
"Yes, let me feed you ok" yanli said and Zhan nodded.
"How did you know I was there" Zhan asked
"What do you think" Cheng scolded. Zhan lowered his head.
"A-cheng stop scolding Zhan." Yanli said.
"We called her but she did not pick up so we had to call him and he told us that you could be there so we went there to search for you" yanli said.
"Does she know" Zhan asked
"Well I don't know if she knows or not but I am sure she will know it soon if she does not know it now" yanli replied.
"Then if she knows then she will.." before Zhan could complete.
"It's ok Zhan we can handle it, don't worry" Cheng said
"But you she will definitely.." before Zhan could complete Cheng cut him again
"I know, but at that time your safety was the most important thing. And we know what will happen and we are ready to face it so do not worry" Cheng said.
"He is right Zhan, don't worry too much" yanli added.
"Umm" Zhan nodded.

"Uncle" Zhan called. Zhan had been discharged from the hospital and is now back at home.
"What is it" Mr jang asked. Though Zhan has not told them or shown them his sadness and has tried to show that he is okay. But he knows that Zhan is not fine. He knows Zhan has been hiding his feelings.
"I wanna go" he said. His head hung low.
"WHAT" Mrs jang shouted but stopped when Mr jang put his hand on her to calm her down.
"Have you made your decision" Mr jang asked.
And Zhan nodded.
"Thank you for taking care of me for all these years and giving me love. But right now..I..I just want to..stay away. I love you all and I know you all love me too. But it is just...it is..." Zhan sluttered but Mr jang cut him.
"We understand. You don't have to tell us we know okay. Let me contact him and also book the flight ticket." Mr jang said and left. Mrs jang followed him.
"You are just gonna let him go" Mrs jang asked.
"Honey, I know you don't want him to leave. We all don't want but you know he has to leave one day. We were just a..." He was about to complete his words but Mrs jang cut him
"But I never saw him like that. I see him like a son. My smallest child then why why" she cried.
"Don't worry honey he will always be our child" Mr jang said.
"But I don't want him to leave. It is all his fault. I will kill this Wang yibo" Mrs jang said
"Calm down honey" Mr jang tried to calm his wife down.
"It is all because of him. If it was not for him then Zhan would be not leave us" Mr jang said.
"You know it is not true honey. He would have left sooner or later" Mr jang said.
"But not this fast" Mrs jang said.