chapter 18

"welcome to the house son" Mr Wang said as he saw Zhan with yibo.
Zhan did not reply ignoring Mr Wang.

Mr Wang hung his head low in disappointment but did not complain.
Yibo sights in in zhan's action.

"Welcome to the family son" it was Mrs Wang. Who was on the wheelchair.
And Zhan ignored her as well as he ignored Mr Wang.
Mrs Wang was also disappointed. Zhan was her best friends son. She wanted to hug him. Talk happily with him but ignoring the feeling of disappointment she smiled.
"You must be tired and might want to rest. Go to your room" she said smiling and Zhan left without any answer.

"What was the attitude just now" yibo shouted. He never wanted to see his parents like that. And he had never seen then ever like that. The disappointment in  there face. The sadness of rejection.
"What attitude" Zhan asked
"The one that you just showed to my parents" yibo shouted again
"Ohh, " Zhan said.
'yibo calm down, he just wants to make you angry. Calm down yibo calm down' yibo  said in his mind.

"Zhan why is your luggage here. Why have you not managed your stuff" yibo asked irritated by zhan's action.

"I am just here for a short time. I will leave immediately after I divorce you" Zhan answered.

Yibo did not answer but started unpacking zhan's stuff and started placing the dress in the wardrobe.

"What are you doing" Zhan asked. Yibo ignored Zhan and continued doing it.

After managing the clothes yibo saw a box in the luggage he was about to pick it up when Zhan suddenly took it away from him.
"Do not touch my stuff" he said and left from there.

"Hello Jiyang" Zhan said as he answered the call from Jiyang.
"Zhan...Zhan...I.I..so..sorry" Jiyang said
"Jiyang baby what happened, why are you crying" Zhan asked.
"Zhan..I...I..am sorry. It is my fault" Jiyang said crying loader.
"Baby where are you" Zhan asked softly.
"In the bar" Jiyang replied
"Can you sent me the location" Zhan asked.
Soon Zhan got a notification.
"Baby wait for me I will be there okay" Zhan said and cut the call and ran out of the house.
"Where are you going" yibo asked as he saw Zhan leaving the house.
"None of your business" Zhan said and was about to leave but a hand stopped him.
"I am your husband and all of your business is my business" yibo said. He has had enough.
"Husband, let me tell you one thing to bring you back from your imagination. I do not take you as my husband and keep on dreaming about I will take you as one. Remember I xiao Zhan will never take you as my husband. You forced me to marry you and you are caging me in this relationship. And let me tell if in the future I will have an opportunity I will run away away from you and your so called relationship" Zhan said and freed himself from yibo's hold and left. Leaving the hurt yibo there.
He(Zhan) does not want to think about anything else. Right now Jiyang is more important to him.

"Baby what happened" Zhan asked softly to Jiyang who was drinking and not even noticing the person in front of him.
"Zhan..Zhan " he hugged Zhan and started crying.
"Calm down baby. Tell me what happened" Zhan asked while patting Jiyang's back.
"Zhan I am sorry." Jiyang said.
"Why are you sorry baby" Zhan asked.
"It was xu Yang no no not xu yang Wang Houxuan. He told yibo everything. It was me. I told him about you leaving and he told yibo and..and.." Jiyang could not continue when Zhan cut him.
"It is not your mistake. It's ok. I know you will never hurt me. Please don't cry" Zhan said and wiped the tears away from Jiyang's eye.
"Come drink with me" Jiyang said and handed Zhan a drink.
Zhan looked at the drink for sometime then gulped it in one go