chapter 32

"so you have thought it properly" yu qing asked to Zhan who was sitting on the couch firmly holding yibo's hand.

He just told his sister that he has forgiven yibo and wants to be with him.
"Yes" he replied. He wants his sister's blessings. She has done so much for him and she is like a parent to him.

Not only that Mr and Mrs jang were also present here. He wanted there blessings too.

He looked at Mr and Mrs jang. "You have out blessing" Mr jang said like he understood what Zhan ment.

"What if I don't agree" yu qing asked.

Zhan's hold on yibo's hand loosened.

"Will you still be with him if I say not to" she asked.

Zhan lowered his head. His eye were clouded with tears. Yibo held his had but Zhan did nothing. He did not protest nor he held yibo's hand back.

"I won't" he said. He wants to but he does not want to. She is his only family left. He cannot loose her. No never. He is never gonna let go. He won't go against her. Even if it ment he has to be broken he will do it.

Yibo was disappointed but he had expected the answer. He knew Zhan will not go against his sister but it still hurt him. Hurts a lot.

"Zhan come here" yu Qing said. Zhan went towards her.
"Will you be happy if I agree" she asked. A ray of hope could be seen in zhan's eye. The eye that was clouded with tears were now twinkling with Stars  of hope.
"I will" he answered without hesitation.
"Then you have it" she said and kissed his forehead.
Yibo was smiling widely. He could not express his happiness.
"But before that I have some questions for yibo can I ask" she said looking at Zhan.
"Umm" Zhan replied smiling widely.
"Okay then Mr Wang yibo" she said looking at yibo.
"You can call me yibo" yibo replied with a wide smile forgetting who he was talking to.
"I don't think we are that close for me to call you that" yu qing said sternly making yibo gulp.
"Sorry" he said.
"Okay, Now answer. How many relationship did you have before Zhan" she asked.
"I never dated anyone" yibo replied without hesitation.
"Good, then next my brother does not know how to cook. What if one day there are no maids or people to cook who is gonna cook" she asked
"I...I..will" he replied.
"You know how to cook" she asked.
"I..I..do.. don't but I will learn" he replied.
"Good, my brother here does not know how to wash clothes so wh..." Before she could complete yibo answered.
"I will, I will. If I don't know I will learn" yibo replied.
"Then about the dishes" she said.
"I will, of course I will" he replied.
"Then about taking care of the child" before she could complete yibo said.
"I will start taking classes from tomorrow"

Satisfied with the answers yu qing said "good. Now Listen carefully. I won't tell you like now I am giving you my life.Now he is your responsibility.You have to take care of him and all those bullshit but what I will tell you is take good care of Zhan if not I will take him away from you along with your child do you understand."
'like you did not say take care of him. What was the difference between take care of him and take care of Zhan' moomoo though in his mind.
"I will" yibo said sincerely.
"Now it is not only your responsibility to take care if him it is our as well so we are moving" she said.
"Moving" Zhan asked with confusion.
"Ya moving. We are moving next to Wang mansion" she said.
"The mansion right in front of Wang mansion" she added
"Really you are not returning to USA" Zhan asked.
"No, from now on I will stay here" she replied
Zhan jumped in happiness.

Well about yibo he is sweating.