chapter 26

"jie" Zhan said. And the hands around yibo's neck loosened.
But then a* SLAP* was landed on yibo's face.
"Get out before I kill you" the women shouted.
As the women turned towards Zhan her expression softened.
"Zhan Zhan I missed you" she said and hugged her baby brother.
"I missed you too my qingqing" Zhan replied.
"What happened why is my baby crying" qing asked. Hugging and patting zhan's back. Trying to comfort him
"I missed you" Zhan replied.
"Don't cry see. I am back." Qing said.
"I missed you so much." Zhan said still crying.
"I know I know. Don't worry now that I am back everything will be alright" she said.
"Zhan, baby" qing called. Zhan looked up at her.
"Do you really want to do abortion" qing asked.
"I don't want my child to be born in a broken family" Zhan said.
"Broken family???" Qing asked. It was not like she did not know anything but it was just that she wanted to hear it from her baby so that Zhan could lift up his sadness that he has kept in his heart.

She knows her brother trusts her. She knows that he has kept his feelings for long enough and now it is time for him to let it out.
"Jie, he does not love me. He already has a child with someone else. I don't want my child to be born and have a broken family. It will be hard for him. I don't want him to be born like this. I want my child to have all the happiness. I want him to have a happy family, A complete family" Zhan said

"Then who said he won't have a complete family" she said and smiled.

"But he does not love me and I don't want to force him and...." Zhan was about to say but qing cut him.
"Who you need him to have a complete family.  You know when the child will be born he will have everything. Trust me. Do you trust me." she asked.
"I do" Zhan said without hesitation.
"Come sleep you are tired" she said and layed Zhan in the bed.
"Jie I want to cuddle" Zhan said pouting and extending his hands.
"Look at the three year old child" she said and layed herself down and cuddled with Zhan.

Qing came out of the room after making sure Zhan was sleeping comfortably. Her expression compleltly changed as she stepped out if the room.
A dark aura was surrounding her.

"You are still alive" Mr Wang asked.
"Hello to you too uncle Wang" qing replied.
"You are Yu Qing right???" Mr Wang asked again.
"Bingo" she replied.
"I thought that you were...." Mr Wang was about to complete his words when qing cut him.
"Ya, ya you thought that I was dead. But look I am not" she replied.
"How...I mean.." again he was cut by qing.
"I was never dead. I was just lucky that I missed my flight. And then my parents thought of sending me to USA to keep me safe" Yu Qing replied.

"Is the it clear. Cristal clear right. Then now my turn" she said.

She walked towards yibo and slapped him.
"You knew that Zhan was scared of dark. Didn't you???" She asked.
Mr Wang was about to say something but kept quiet when the jang motioned him not to by shaking there head

"I..I for...forgot" yibo replied. Then again one slap was landed on his face.
"Then why did you not return to take him out of the room. " She asked.
"I..I.. forgot" he replied again.
"You Fu**ing forgot and my brother was there in the dark facing his fear" she shouted.

She turned around. If she does not control her anger then she might end up killing yibo.
The jang's started to tense up
They know what will happen if qing is angry.
Then suddenly a guy came and hugged her and patted her back.
The jang's slowly relaxed as they saw the guy.

"Did you bring the paper" qing asked the guy and the guy gave her the paper.

"Here sign it" qing asked giving yibo the paper.
"What is this" yibo asked.
"Divorce paper" qing replied.
"I am not signing it" yibo said.
"I am not requesting you. I am ordering you" qing said.
"I am not gonna sign" yibo said.

He thought the women is gonna get angry but then she smirked. She looked around.
"Wen ning look he is not listening" she said.
After she said that soon the whole Wang family was on there knees. And there were gun pointed on there heads.
"Do you recall something" qing asked.
"Now sign" she said and threw the paper in front of Wang yibo.

Yibo looked at his family and hesitating he took the paper and signed it.
"Perfect" qing said and clapped her hands.
"Now you can relax. Now someone else is getting punished" she said.
She looked at wen ning and nodded.
They guy left and dragged a girl from her hand and entered the corridor.
"Wen ning don't drag a girl like this. Leave let me" she said. Then she walked up to the girl and held her hair and dragged her pulling her hair.

                 AN: my favourate side role I'd here. *Clap*clap*.
I just love her. Yu Qing .