chapter 3

"Zhan let's go watch a movie" xu Yang said. Lan yibo and Xiao Zhan just got out of the class. And xu Yang was waiting for them.
"Thanks but no " Zhan replied.
"Please, xiao Zhan " xu Yang begged.
"I am not good with movies. I prefer watching alone. My brother always says that i should watch movies alone.
Cause I am very emotional. I am...you won't understand, I am really very..." Xiao Zhan said. But was cut by xu Yang.
"No problem, we can handle"
"I already warned you, don't regret later" xiao Zhan said.
"Don't worry I won't" he said proudly.

Xiao zhan, Lan yibo, and xu Yang went for movies. They had to chose between an horror movie, an animated movie and a romantic movie. Xu Yang choose to watch the romantic and dragged Xiao Zhan and Lan yibo together with him. Not even caring to ask there opinion.

Xu Yang made Lan yibo and Xiao Zhan sit together. And he sat beside Wang Zhan. They had two popcorn 🍿 but xu Yang said that xiao zhan and lan yibo should share one and he will have the one.

The movie started. And in between xiao Zhan and Lan yibo's hand was touching giving them a tingling sensation.

But suddenly xiao Zhan Started crying when the main lead slaps the other lead saying he cheated in him. He had even started cursing the main lead. When the movie ended and everyone  was leaving xiao Zhan started crying loudly.
Xu Yang was surprised but Lan yibo just stood up from his seat and went towards the crying xiao Zhan and hugged him.

Zhan returned the hug. Even after 10 minutes Zhan did not stop crying Lan yibo picked him up while still hugging him.

"All are same they do not trust" Zhan said who was still hugging yibo.
"They all are same, that's the reason I don't trust people in relationship. All are same they do nothing but hurt" Zhan added
"I am not" yibo replied.
"No all are same, they will hurt you sooner or later" Zhan said.
"I won't, I promise" yibo said. Which made Zhan somehow calm.

Xu Yang on the other had wanted to run home. Now he knows why zhan's brother asked him to watch a movie alone. He was not able to concentrate on the movie because Zhan kept cursing the main lead. And kept crying for no reason. He did not even stop when the main lead said sorry and they had a happily ever after.
And he will make sure that this is the last time he is coming with Zhan to the movie.

"Should we drop you" yibo asked.
"No need I will take a cab" Zhan said.
"It is so late come I will" he said and hold zhan's hand making the latter blush. But there was one person standing and thinking why did they forget about him.
It was as if he did not exist for them. He was just invisible. He took his phone out and texted yibo saying he is going home.

"I am sorry about earlier" Zhan said embarrassed of what he had just done.
"It's ok no need to be sorry" yibo replied.
"I am just emotional. So I just stopped watching movies with others they cannot do anything not even calm me. You are the first person to calm me down " Zhan said.
Yibo looked at Zhan " I am the first one" yibo asked and Zhan nodded.