chapter 24

Yibo has a child. He had made Lili pregnant.

So all the words Lili said to him yesterday at yibo's office was true. She said the truth. He was a fool to believe that yibo loves him.
He felt his tears rolling down his cheeks but he did not bother to wipe it.
He slowly walked towards them.
"What did you say" he asked.
Yibo looked at him he was shocked.
"Who is he" the man asked
"Oh, it is yibo's friend" Lili replied.
"I. Not his friend I am his husband" Zhan said.
"What husband. What is happening here" the man shouted.
"Yes husband but not soon. Yibo is gonna divorce him soon" Lili replied without hesitation.
"Is it true yibo" the man asked.
Yibo hung his head low.
"Of course dad. It is true" Lili replied.
"I am asking yibo. Is it true yibo" the man asked. Zhan was also looking at yibo.
'yibo please deny it. Please. All you have to do is deny it and explain to me all the things and I will believe you. Please yibo please' Zhan thought.

"Yes" yibo said.
At this moment it felt like zhan's whole world had stopped spinning. All he heard was yes. All he had in his mind was yes. Yibo said yes. So it was true. All that lil said was true.

Everything was a lie. All that yibo said was a lie. His I love you. His trust me. All the promises he made all were false.

What a fool was Zhan isn't it. Believing that yibo loved him. He had believed that since the misunderstanding was solved then that means that he and yibo would live happy ever after.

Even yesterday when lili said those words Zhan thought may be it is not true. May be Zhan loved him.maybe

But all the maybe now looked like his excuses. All the maybe was his hope that just died when yibo said the word yes.

Zhan did not say anything but just left from there not wanting to hear any other things.

He went back home like a dead corpse.
When he was at the end of the stairs he head Lili's voice.
"I told you he does not love you but you did not listen. Look at you all broken" she said and wiped zhan's tear.
"Zhan leave him" she said and then she fell. She let herself fall from the stairs.
Zhan was about to catch her had to help her but she shouted." Zhan stop" and in no time she fell down.

Yibo saw zhan and Lili. He saw Lili and went to pick her up.
"Are you okay" he asked.
"Zhan..Zhan pushed me. He did not listen to me." She said crying. If anyone will see her that would believe her just like yibo did.

He glared at Zhan. Then he picked Lili in bridal style and went towards the car and drove to the hospital.

He admitted her to the hospital and waited for the doctor to arrive.

The doctor checked Lili and told yibo that both baby and the mother was safe.

He relaxed a little. They both were fine thank god. He thought but thinking about what happened earlier made his blood boil in anger.

Lili just wanted to explain Zhan about what happened earlier how could he push her from the stairs. Though he knew that she was pregnant.

He was there when they said that Lili was pregnant did he not hear that or he wanted to kill the child. How could Zhan do such a thing.

The doctor the told yibo that Lili will be admitted to the hospital for few days so he should go home and bring her stuffs. And the things she required here in the hospital.

Yibo nodded and went towards the house but before that he went towards his house