chapter 4

Xiao Zhan and yibo have been  friends for a month now. They are really close to each other.
They spend weekends together, yibo has already visited xiao Zhan's family.
They go to class together, they have lunch together.

They both know that they have feeling for each other but has not confessed yet. Not only them but people around them know that as well.

Jiyang was yet to meet yibo as he had a month and a half trip and has not returned yet. Zhan is really exited to tell Jiyang about yibo and then he wants to tell yibo his feelings and he is really exited about it.

"Bobo, where are you???" Zhan asked. He was on a call with yibo. He was waiting for yibo for almost 10 minutes but yibo had still not arrived.

Today yibo was joining Zhan and his family for shopping for his sister's wedding.

"I am almost there 2 minutes more" yibo replied.
"Ok" Zhan replied.

"Where have you been, we were waiting for you" madam yu said
"Sorry mom, but it was yibo who came late" Zhan said pointing to yibo.
"It was indeed my fault aunty" yibo said.
"Fine, just get in and select the clothes" madam yu said
"Is she really not coming" Zhan asked pouting.
"Yes, she said she is busy, please understand her" madam yu said
Zhan just nodded and did not say anything tho he was disappointed.
"Stop pouting and choose what you are gonna wear" Zhao Cheng said
"You don't have to worry, yibo let's go" Zhan said pulling yibo with him to choose.

They chose some suit that he and yibo both chose. Zhan went to the dressing room while yibo sat at the couch waiting for Zhan.

Zhan first suit was red colour and white shirt. He looked towards yibo and yibo just shook his head as no.
Zhan came with next and it was blue he looks towards Zhan and yibo again shakes his head saying no.
This repeated several times but when Zhan came out wearing white yibo could not help but say yes. He could not take his eye off xiao Zhan.

Then it was yibo's time

Then it was yibo's time. The same thing repeated but this time Zhan was sitting on the couch and yibo in the dressing room. But they decided when yibo also came out wearing a white suit

"Why do I feel like it is not our wedding but there's" cao yuchen whispered to his fiance

"Even I feel the same" xuan Lu zhan's sister replied.
"Do they even notice they choose the same colored dress like a couple and I think it is a couple suit" he said
"I don't think so" she replied back.
"Will they take our spotlight in our wedding" he asked
"No they won't" she replied calmly
"But look at them they definitely will" he said
"Baby don't worry you are handsome" she said
"But not as much as them" he said.
"For me you are the most handsome" she said.

Zhocheng who was there listen to his sister and her fiancé just rolled his eye. Why is he the one eating dog food. They all have someone, he just wanted to go and find someone for him as well

The shopping went well and everyone was satisfied with what they bought.

It was the wedding day and xuan Lu looked like a fairy. The wedding ended with a crying Jiang family.

Yibo was hugging Zhan who was hugging him back and crying. Soon he did not notice that he fell asleep while crying.

Yibo picked the sleeping baby Zhan and headed towards the car so he can drop Zhan home.