chapter 28

"you think I was good" Yu qing asked.
"You were amazing honey" the guy said.
"MooMoo  thank you" Yu qing said.
"Why are you thanking me for honey" the guy named moomoo asked. He was the same guy in the hospital who helped Yu qing to calm her anger

"I am thanking you for always being there for me" Yu qing answered.

"Don't worry I am always here" he said and hugged her. She hugged him too. They were in there room right after making sure Zhan was sleeping comfortably in his room.

"Honey can I ask you a question" moomoo asked.
"What is it" yu Qing said.
"Why did you give yibo 2 months chance." MooMoo asked.
"Who said that I gave him chance" she said pouting.
"Well you did. If not then we could fly back to USA today it self. Or you would not even allow Mr and Mrs Wang here. Or you would have simply killed him" the man said
"I.. I...I..why do you know me so well" she said finally admitting defeat.
"Now care to tell me why" he asked again.
"It is just that I can see love in his eye for Zhan." She said.
"That is not the truth" the guy said.
"Well it is well some part like I know he loves my Zhan but the reason I gave him two months is because of Zhan. He loves him. I could see love in his eye. I  know Zhan loves him. And he wants to be with him. If it was not for Zhan loving him. We would have already left the country with him (Zhan) or better I could have killed him for hurting my zhanzhan" she said.
"Like I thought. " He said.
"But then it would still not be easy for him. He has to find a way to meet Zhan. Then make him forgive him. He also has to do it without making me notice him well not let me it is possible but still . I wanna see if he really loves my brother or is it just infatuation. I wanna see if he can take care of my brother or not. And also a main thing I want him to realize that if he does not take care of my brother properly then he can loose him and also his child." She said.
*
*
"Honey you are hurt aren't you" the man asked .

"Huh??" Yu qing was confused.
"I know you were hurt when yibo called you a monster" he said. He wanted to be her supporter. He knew his wife more than anyone in the world knows. He knows she is good at hiding feeling. But not from him.
( A note: yu Qing is zhan's sister. Biological sister. And moomoo is her husband) (sorry😅😅 if there was any confusion)

"If I say I am used to it will you believe me." She asked.
"No" he replied.
"You know people don't know that the monster was not a monster before. The society made her a monster. When dad and mom were still alive we had a happy family. I still remember that day when dad droped me to the airport late. I was happy that I missed my flight that day cause I got to spend more time with them but then the news came about the plane crash. Right after that my dad got a call from an unknown number saying you lost your child now for the other. Then he knew it was ment for me. Then they sent me to USA and always kept Zhan close to them. There I started my own company. It was going pretty well until I got the news about my parents death. I wanted to take Zhan with me but then I could not let the murderer escape so I hunted each of them down as well as taking care of my parents company. You know it was easy for the people to say but a 19 year old girl alone managing the company. She had no one to turn to. No one to look for when she was scared by people's dirty lustful looks. She had no one to turn to when she was almost raped. But I did not involve my brother in any of these. I wanted him to live a life full of happiness. I wanted him to live a life like a normal child. Who has a family, friends and all the happiness. But except one thing and that was pain.

I did not want him to have pain. I was there to take the pain from him. But now I feel like I failed. He is hurt and I can do nothing. Nothing at all. I wanted mom and dad to be proud of me but then I failed them. " She said and cried. Tears did not stop flowing down no matter how much she wipes it.
"You did great. And I am sure they are proud of you" Moomoo said. He knows it is only him that has seen this side of the yu Qing. Other than him no one has and never will
He will protect her with all that he has. He will love her and take care of her.

Cause everyone in the world  needs someone to hold them. To hug them when they cry. No matter how much the person claims to be strong. He/she will still needs to be loved and cared.