chapter 23

Yibo who was hugging Lili saw Zhan and was about to run after him but stayed back being pulled by Lili.
"Let me talk to him" she said.
"Huh??" He was confused.
"If I explain the situation I am sure he will understand" she added.
Yibo did not say anything but just nodded.
Lili exited the room and went towards Zhan.
"He does not love you Zhan" she said.
Zhan looked at her in teary eye." What do you mean" he asked.
"You totally know what I mean" she replied.
"You know why he loves you. It is because of his parents.  He had all the right in the life except one and that is he could never fall in love" she added.
"That's not true" Zhan said.
"It is Zhan. You know he would never be with you if his parents did not want him" she said.
"He never loved you. He just has to be with you because of his parents. But now he has fallen for me Zhan. Leave him and let him be happy" she added.
"No it is not true" Zhan said.
"He loves me. He loves me" he said
"Then let me show you if it is true or not" she said and held zhan's hand and pushed herself from zhan's hand.

Soon he saw a concern yibo running towards them.
"Are you okay" yibo asked.
"I am fine" Lili replied.
"Zhan what has gotten into you. Are you mad" yibo shouted.
He slowly picked Lili up. Then looked at Zhan "APOLOGIZE" he shouted.

Zhan did not say anything but ran from there. He knows what Lili wanted to show to him. She wanted to show him that Zhan would choose her upon him. He would choose her.
He went to the house and went straight to Mr Wang's study room.
"Dad I wanna ask you something" he said.
"What is it son" he asked. Not looking at Zhan as he was busy with his work in the laptop.
"Is it true that yibo had all his right except one in his life." He asked.
"What are you talking about son" Mr Wang asked finally looking up.
"What happened why are you crying" Mr Wang asked.
"Dad can you answer me please" Zhan asked
"Is it true that yibo could not fall in love with anyone because you said" Zhan asked.
"It is true. But who told you that" Mr Wang asked.
"It is not important" Zhan said and was about to leave when Mr Wang said."it is true that I said he should not fall in love but let me tell you one thing yibo truly loves you and that is the truth. You should trust him" he said and Zhan nodded.

Zhan went to his room and locked it. He wanted to cry but he could not. Suddenly he felt uncomfortable. He wanted to vomit. He ran towards the bathroom and vomited.
He was tired and he slowly went towards the bed and fell asleep.

In the midnight Zhan again woke up. He wanted to vomit again and ran towards the bathroom. He vomited a couple of time until his stomach was empty again. He went to bed and fell asleep.

He woke up when a massage popped in his phone.
'if you wanna know the truth about your husband come to this address'
                       Unknown

It was from an unknown number. He got up and refreshed himself and went towards the kitchen and had his breakfast.

He thought for a long time. Should he go to the given address or not but he thought about trying so he took the car and drived towards the given address.

It was an apartment. He was about to press the doorbell but then his eye fell on the open door.
"So you mean that this is your child" a man asked.
"Yes" he saw yibo reply. What yibo has a child how did he not know.
"So you mean you are the one who got my daughter pregnant" the man asked again.
"Yes" yibo replied again.
Zhan felt like his whole world had turned upside down.