chapter 2

"I hope what I said is clear" a cold voice was heard.
"Ye..yes..si.. sir" someone sluttered. It was obvious that the person was scared.
"I hope there won't be any mistake, otherwise I" before he could complete the person cut him.
"It..won..won't sir, it will definitely not"
The person did not reply and left the room.
The other person sight in relief.

"Xiao Zhan" xiao Zhan turned around to see who is calling him. "Xu Yang" he said.
"I wanted to ask a favour from you" xu Yang said.
"What is it" xiao Zhan asked.
"Well you know, I have a best friend right the cold guy I told you" xu Yang said.
"Yes, what about it" Xiao Zhan asked. He met xu Yang a year ago in university festival. They studied in different major but they became friends immediately. Xu Yang was a friendly person and they had a lot in common.
"Well I hope you can take care of him" xu Yang said pointing backwards. That's when xiao Zhan noticed there was someone behind xu Yang.
"Take care????" Xiao Zhan was confused.
"Well, you know I told you once that he" xu Yang said and xiao Zhan remembered, once xu Yang had said that his friend is really cold and that nature can make people misunderstand his things.
"Sure" Xiao Zhan said.
"Thank you then, I will take my leave." Xu Yang said and left.
*💖* * 💓* *💓* * 💓*
Xiao Zhan heart started to beat fast when he noticed the person in front of him. When he was talking to xu Yang he did not look at the person but now when he did it felt like his heart is will come out of his chest.
He had never felt like this, never in his life. There was no one in the world  before who could make his heart beat this fast.
"Hi Xiao Zhan" Xiao Zhan said. Giving his had forward for a hand shake.
"Lan yibo." The person said and took the hand for hand shake. But when there hands met they left it immediately as they felt let like they got electric shock.

"Let's go the class is about to start" Xiao Zhan said trying to change the topic. He went forward but when he noticed that Lan yibo was not following him he looked behind.
Lan yibo was at the same place as before and was looking at his hand like thinking something what he did not notice was that the guy was smiling thinking something.
Xiao Zhan looked at his watch and saw that they are gonna be late. He did not think about anything and went towards Lan yibo and holds the latters hand and walks towards the class.

Lan yibo did not say anything nor tried to take his hand from xiao Zhan hold he just followed him like a puppy.

They reach the class and Xiao Zhan sights in relief that the professor had not arrived yet.
He went towards his normal seat and sat down and pulling Lan yibo to seat beside him.
He leaves Lan yibo hand as he realised that he was holding it for so long.
Lan yibo frowns from the sudden loss of warmth but does not say anything.