Chapter 1. How it all began

"You aren't running away you bitch!" roared Issei to Yumma/Raynare who was trying to fly away with her wings.

"No, get away from me you monster." shouted Raynare as Issei took hold of her leg with his left-hand covered in a crimson red gauntlet and brought her closer to him.

"This is for Asia you Fallen Crow." and with one massive punch, Issei punched her into the wall with his right hand. Raynare hit the wall with a lot of force to break it and fly out in the backyard of the church.

With his opponent defeated, Issei felt to the ground only to be caught Kiba.

"Yo, Cassanova you're late." said Issei to Kiba.

"Sorry Issei, President orders were to not intervene." said Kiba

"Prez told you that?" said a shocked Issei.

"Yes, I told Kiba not to intervene because I have full confidence that you could take her down on your on." said Rias as she entered the basement with her Queen Akeno.

"And I must say excellent job my adorable pawn." Said Rias.

"Prez told you that?" said a shocked Issei.

"Yes, I told Kiba not to intervene because I have full confidence that you could take her down on your on." said Rias as she entered the basement with her Queen Akeno.

"And I must say excellent job my adorable pawn." Said Rias.

"Ara ara, it looks like Issei did a good job." Said Akeno with a smile on her face and a lick of her lips that sent a little shiver down Issei's spine.

"Thanks, Akeno." Said Issei to Akeno as she smiled happily.

"President... I brought the trash." Said the small white haired girl as she throws the unconscious form of the Fallen Angel on the floor in front of the group.

"Thank you Koneko, now Akeno what do you say about waking up our little gest?" Said Rias as she thanked her Rook and asked her Queen.

"Yes President."

-Splash-

Raynare was immediately awakened after the cold water hit her body. She looks around, the sight front of her made her blood chill and her body to shake in fear.

"Ooooh you are finally awake I see. Well, introductions are in order, I'm Rias Gremory, the heiress of the Gremory clan, and these are my adorable servants. You already know my Pawn, the others are my Queen Akeno, Rook Koneko, and the Knight Kiba. Not that was necessary because you're not going to live for long," Said Rias to the shocked Raynare.

"Gremory...you think you won just because you're here with your servants... There are other Fallen Angel's here with me. They will soon come to hel-"

"They won't come to help you because my Queen and I finished them off before coming here. I think you can recognize these feathers. You Fallen can see the difference in them from who they are, can't you?" Rias stopped the Fallen in mid-sentence.

Terror overtook Raynare as she saw feathers of her fallen comrades and allies Kalawarner, Dohnassek and Mittelt in the hands of Crismon Haired Princess of Destruction.