Chapter 35: Let the battle start!

[] Ddraig

{} Albion

....
....

On the Chaos side, it was almost too hard to suppress the man, beast and other foul creatures from charging in, but with Kolekh and a few other generals and heroes, it was a manageable affair. Though hearing shouts with a roar of a Dragon managed to increase the battle lust of the troops even more though this time it also fueled the lust of the Commanding core and now that they saw few elite units were also present in the Slavic army they could hardly contain themselves.

"Looks like they are ready for battle. Though we are at a disadvantage with that Dragon present. Even with you Kolekh here we need suport you can't take a hero and that Dragon in the same time." Akame said calmly as she surveyed the battlefield and the Slavic army that took new battle positions with Blood Knight in front of the Infantry and Hussars taking the flanks along with a few regiments of Kozaks, while Wing Hussars still keeping their positions in the air only added by the mighty Dragon.

"Do not worry. We are also getting a Dragon soon to come, Lord Archaon is sending Smargh to aid us." A female voice said with a battle-lust oozing from her words. The female in question was a black-haired woman that was in traditional Japanese clothes with her katana sword strapped to her hip. Her blood-red eyes shining in delight at the upcoming battle and bloodbath that will follow.

Hearing that news, the heroes and generals turned towards the woman that said that and couldn't help but grin at it. Though all the while the woman just had a creepy smile on her face.

"You are right Oda Nobukatsu, though we still need to prepare for the upcoming delight." Akame told her fellow samurai as she looked at all the generals and nodded her head as they all started to head towards the enemy while the army stayed in place. After all, it was only fair to offer the enemy to surrender first. "Oda, Kolekh, and Kurume with me, we are going to listen to the demands of their surrender and accept it." Akame said with a dark chuckle as the leaders also gave off the laugh before the 3 girls mounted Kolekh and moved towards the neutral ground to await the emissaries of Slavic forces.

While the leaders were going to "talk" to the enemy, the army was making their own preparations and changing their battle positions to counter the new formation. The heavy spearmen were pulled to the front to keep the heavy Slavic cavalry from decimating its infantry, while axe and sword infantry was moved to the sides with Chaos heavy Elite cavalry known as the "Knights of Everlasting Night" were put on the flanks to destroy the lightly armored cavalry of the opposition while being supported by a pack of undead dire wolfs, before they engage Blood Knights in an ultimate clash of heavy Elite cavalry. While monsters and other abominations were mixed with mainline to provide support and act as shock troops. The air was filled with bats, Vyvrinns, Terrorgheist, Vargheists, and other foul creatures. Though as the army was re-positioning they heard a twin roar as the air was suddenly filled with Chaos energy before a twin-headed Dragon appeared in the sky.

The Dragon was pure black with acid dripping from its twin mouths, while his wings looked half destroyed. Even though the dragon looked like abomination it still was extremely powerful and was a great addition to the morale of the army as it roared along with the Chaos army at the battle and challenge towards their opponents who were eagerly waiting for a fight. And the Slavic side answered it with their own roar as both armies slowly started moving towards each other.

XXXX

Seeing the behimet of a monster moving towards them the army was in a state of full readiness in a blink of an eye. Though under the commands of their war leaders the regiments relax their stance that didn't stop them from being at the ready. And their leaders couldn't fault them for that as they were also at the ready. Though as they soon seen Kolekh stoping in the mid-point between the armies and 3 figures jump off him they understood what was the meaning of this. So after the short discussion, it was decided that Elsha, Issei, Lazar, Lucy and Arnett to go to the meet point, with Lazar and Lucy being bodyguards for Elsha and Issei, not they needed it, and Arnett being there as a representative of the Valkyrie regiment, but it was still a bit easier in numbers.