Chapter 18: Calm before the Storm

() Elsha Thinking

[] Ddraig

....
....

As the three exorcists stood with their weapons at the ready and in their combat uniforms which were more like a latex bodysuit, they were faced by Kiba and surprisingly Murayama and Katase as they wanted to see how good they can fight against a real opponent. The duo got to use real swords that were provided by Kiba, from his gear.

"Are you all ready?" Chelsea said as she took a role of a referee.

With the nods from all six of them, she shouted for them to begin as Kiba charged Xenovia, while Irina and Cassie did the same as Murayama and Katase stood their ground with swords at the ready.

As soon as Kiba swung his sword down at Xenovia, she simply dodged as she finds it insulting to use the power of one of the strongest swords in the world against those weak ones. But she was soon forced as Kiba sent another slash at her middle making her parry it with her blade making Kiba' rage explode even more.

"So it's true. I knew I sensed does swords but now I have even more reason to destroy that damn Excalibur." Kiba shouted as he swings again hard with the second blade that he formed in his other hand making Xenovia back away.

"So why do you have so much rage at this sword?" Xenovia ask as she wanted to know since it was no secret that Excalibur was now in seven pieces.

"That doesn't matter to you." He hissed as he started attacking her again.

xxxxx

At the other end of the field, both Cassie and Irina found that the two Kendo captains were good opponents even though that both of them were holding back as not to kill or injure them badly.

"Not bad you two, looks like you know what you are doing." Irina praised as she attacked Katase again only to be parried by Murayama.

"Well, we aren't Kendo captains for nothing and we are even training in tag team battles." Katase said with a smirk as she slashed at Irina only to be parry by Cassie who was also impressed.

"And as you can tell we are also knowledgeable in tag battles as the three of us are together for 4 years now and as you can tell we know each other weakness and protect them." Cassie said in a soft voice as all of them separated from each other.

Though before the second round can begin they heard Issei yelling at them.

"Murayama, Katase I think that's enough. You did great, but we aren't here for a real fight." Issei yelled to them as both girls nodded and lowered their swords before bowing and returning to Issei's side shocking the others.

"Yeah, I didn't really want to fight anyway. So let's watch Xenovia finish this before we head back." Cassie said as Irina nodded with a smile before she pouts at seeing that Cassie was giving a scanning look at Issei before getting a small trail of pink on her cheeks.

Though that disappeared as they heard an explosion coming from where Xenovia and Kiba where fighting. Everyone turned to where the other battle was happening and they saw the whole area destroyed and having craters everywhere as it looked like Xenovia started using her sword's ability which was Destruction.