Chapter 26: Belzard and Start of Elsha's Quest

[] Ddraig Talking

{} Albion Nodding

() Elsha Thinking

...
...
...

As the made their way to school, Issei and Lucy were joined by Issei's unofficial harem as they. Though, all the girls were wondering why Lucy was beaming a huge smile on her face, her eyes shined in light, that were opposite to the ones they saw when she was angry. But when they asked her, all they got was a giggle and that she would said it later, which made them all confused but they surge it off as a small thing.

The school was boring as it got, the only bright thing that happened was that both Cassie and Xenovia enrolled into the school. Cassie being in Issei's class and Xenovia in Kiba's, that send uproar in formers class, as Cassie politely refused every male attempt to get her out on the date by saying that she will go out with only one person that was in this class.

With the classes over, all the people that knew about supernatural went to ORC, as Rias send them a message that there was something to announce. Which brought smiles on Issei's harem, as they already knew but still why not come as it would be fun as Lucy had also something to announce.

Entering the clubroom, they were meet with Rias peerage, and surprisingly Grayfia and Sirzechs. They each have a smile on their faces when they saw Issei and Lucy entering. When the greeting was over, Sirzechs open the parchment, where Issei's results of the promotion were. Clearing his thoughts a bit, Sirzechs read what was the result.

"Council of High-Class Devils, Heads of remaining Pillars and Elders are proud to announce.

The Devil of the House of Gremory. Issei Hyoudou the Pawn of High-Class Devil Rias Gremory is hereby promoted to Middle-Class.

The content of the test is knowledge of Devils History and Martial Combat.

Knowledge Rating: 75/100 Pass

Martial Combat: 90/100 Pass

The result of the promotion of 24.05. test.

Signatures

Sirzechs LuciferAjuka BeelzebubSerafall LeviathanFalbium Asmodeus"

Hearing that, everyone cheered and hugged Issei tightly as the congratulate him for his success. As the cheers died down, Lucy cleared her throat as she wanted to announce something.

"Sister, brother-in-law, everyone. Both Issei and I have decided to take the ritual, when he reaches the High-Class and that during the time in this world, my full name will be Lucy Hyoudou while in the Underworld Lucy Lucifuge-Hyoudou." Lucy told them, making both Sirzechs and Grayfia go wide eyes as they quickly looked from Lucy to Issei seeing him nod and chuckle a bit while everyone was confused.

"W-what!?" Sirzechs and Grayfia yelled in union, scaring everyone while Lucy just giggled.

"Yes, he said it himself, ask him if you don't trust me." Lucy mentioned to them as they looked at Issei, who was having a hard time not laughing.