Chapter 7 - Rating Game Part 2

[] Ddraig talking

[''] Ddraig thinking

......
......
......

As Rias and her Bishop Raynare made their through the forest towards Riser's that, was cleared by Kiba. Kiba was rushing towards the track field in a hope that he will be on time to help Issei in a case he was attacked.

After about a minute or so Kiba arrived at the field track, only to see Issei barely holding out against his opponents. Quickly Kiba charged towards the members of Riser's peerage and managed to parry the blow from the busty blue haired girl, that wielded a Zweihander before she could strike Issei from behind.

The girl was wearing a white shirt that showed her cleavage and red shorts with knee-high boots.

"Now now, striking from behind isn't a knightly way of doing things." Kiba said as he still locked his sword against the blue haired girl one.

"I may be a Knight, but I don't give a shit about the code of honor." The blue knight answered.

With one push on both sides Kiba and Riser's Knight backed off and gain some ground, while Issei was finally able to stand with Kiba's little distraction.

"Thanks, for the save bro." Issei told the Knight as he took a few seconds to catch his breath

"How did you get into this situation in the first place?" The blond Knight asked as he was switching his sword for a new one.

"When Koneko was taken, Akeno flew in and ordered me to come here to meet with you so we could continue. But when I arrived I was met with all of them." Issei told him as he gestured his hand at the remaining members of Riser's forces that were led by blond hair girl wearing a pink dress.

"You peasant don't have a chance against us or my brother. Just give up already!" The blond hair girl said.

"Ah, you must be Ravel Phoenix, younger sister of Riser." Kiba politely said to her, making her puff her chest in pride only to fall face first when Issei spoke the next.

"Now I know why you look familiar. You are the younger sister of the Fried Chicken."

"Why you disrespectable peasant. Girls finish them both I don't want to dirty my dress." Ravel spoke in almighty tone that made both boys holding back the urge not to facepalm.

"Right away Lady Ravel." The members of the peerage shouted before they charged at the boys.

"Issei, I will take the Knights, you take the Rook, the Pawns and the Bishop." Kiba spoke as he heads towards the Knights. Issei stood his ground, waiting for the assault and still boosting so he could have a chance against them.

After all, he was starting to get exhausted from fighting two Knights, Bishop, Rook and two Pawns for even a minute who made some good hit's on him.

"Come on Ddraig, is there anything else you can help me with?" Issei asked in desperation as he started to think that he was going fighting a losing fight.

[There is one thing that you can do now Partner.] The ancient dragon spoke.

"And what is that?" Issei asked as he dodged the punch to the face from the Rook.