Chapter 2. Issei's Return

"" Normal speech

[] Ddraig speaking
.....
.....

When he left the run-down church, Issei began to think of how can he become stronger. His first big obstacle came directly from the fact that he was a pervert and an extremely big one at that. That gave others chances to use him and manipulate him in every which way they wanted by just showing him tits and he will do anything.

So his first order of Bisnis came at trying to somehow someway manage to tow down on his lecherous tendency and he acknowledged that he will need help in doing that.

On his way home Issei came across the same place where this whole madness started, at the newly built park, a place where he brought first girlfriend after a date, where he suppressed his pervert side to a minimum and was killed in cold blood and then revived into literally a slave.

To a beautiful red-hair girl that till tonight he idolized so much, to the point that he thought she was perfect, only to find out that she was literally worst than him in a way.

"So I came again here, it's strange how fate has a funny way to laugh at you when you're at your lowest." Mused Issei as he took a look around him, feeling the cold evening wind.

"Oh well, better get home before my parents get there." Said Issei to himself as he departed for home.

After a few minutes, Issei arrived home and seeing that his parents were asleep he simply went to take a shower and eat something before going to bed.

In his dreams Issei found himself in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by an inferno and from that inferno two emerald eyes were watching him with interest.

[Iseei Hyoudou, we meet again] Spoke a deep ancient voice filled with power and might.

"W-Who are you? What are you doing here in my dream?" Stuttered terrified Issei.

[You have already forgotten about me? I was the one that gave you the power to defeat that little crow you were fighting after all.] Told the dragon as he stepped out of inferno to be directly in front of Issei. Rising to its full height which was more than 50 meters. A dragon had red scales that looked like it could take a nuclear explosion and still remain without a scratch on them and emerald eyes that sent a shiver down Issei's spine as he looked at them.

"Y-You are Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, the Heavenly Dragon?" Asked Issei still afraid of the massive red dragon whose power was said to rival gods and maous.

[In deed I am, and I am your partner from now on. You do not need to be worried, I will not harm you.] Ddraig reassured the boy. The dragon looked down on Issei seeing his expression as Issei was beginning to shake in fear at the thought of a massive dragon he was talking to.

"I-Its nice to meet you Ddraig, I'm Issei Hyoudou, but you know that already I presume. " Told Issei now feeling a little relaxed as he felt that the dragon in front of him would not hurt or eat him.

[Yes I know who you are and until recently I couldn't make a connection to you, to speak with you because you were too weak for that, but your emotions and desire for power had made that connection possible. But now the question is what do you intend to do with my power that is at your disposal?] Spoke Ddraig in his powerful voice as he still looked down at his partner.