Chapter 10: Rematch Dragon vs Phoniex

[] Ddraig talking

() Elsha Nodding
...
...
...

As they were training in magic. Issei found a lot of interesting things about Elsha.

She told him that she was High-class form birth, born between Russian Boyar that served the Emperor and the Norwegian Valkyrie. Her great affinity for magic and her understanding of battle tactics and strategy made her great ally to both Pantheons. So to prevent the war over her it was decided by both leaders of the Pantheons that Elsha would become champion of both Odin and Perun.

With that decided she was constantly trained in both Norse and Slavic magic and combat skills. While she was training she would be given missions by both factions to do, so she could gain battle experience which later was proven critical as she helped Russians in their struggles against Ottomans and Norse countries against the Holy Roman Empire. Though she also did supernatural missions like assassinations and/or being an ambassador for both factions.

As their time for training was nearing its end, Elsha decided to make Issei do one last thing before ending it.

"Now Issei, I will show you something that could be useful to you in the future. So close your eyes and concentrate hard and try to manifest your gear here and then enter it. I will help you in this." Elsha told him in her calm and sweet voice.

Nodding, Issei did what he was instructed but even after 5 minutes, he couldn't go past the bringing his gear. So Elsha decided to give him a little magic boost. Taking his hands in hers ignoring his insecurity, she started concentrating and transferring small bursts of magic to him. Issei would lie if he did say that he didn't enjoy Elsha holding his hands. Her soft and gentle skin, her soft smile and warm, voice her killer body, the big breast was really turning Issei on and his blush becomes the even more crimson if possible.

He was barely controlling himself from groping her or pinning her down. But he also knew that even if he could gain an advantage of surprise it would only last shorter than a second before Elsha would beat the shit out of him. So for now, until become stronger he would wait and hope that maybe there is a chance to bring her back to life. But that didn't mean that he couldn't check her out and make a genuine scan of her features.

"ISSEI! Concentrate, I know that you are a highly hormonal teen, but this for your own good." Elsha scolded him a little seeing him check her out. Not that she minded at all, she knew what effect she had on him and she knew that he was in puberty, but for now she needed him to focus.

"S-s-sorry." Issei apologies bowing his head down hoping that she wasn't mad at him.

Though Elsha just smiled at him. He was way too honest and innocent. Even if he was a perv, he didn't try to lie to her about it. That was one of the things that she started to like about him. His honesty and his will, she saw the game that he fought against Riser and she was genuinely surprised that he was that strong even though he managed to unlock his gear only 2 months ago.

"Don't worry Ise, I'm not mad, but I need you to focus and after that, you will take a short break and go to Ddraig for more training. Okay, sweetie?" She told him gently as she stroke his cheek giggling a little as she saw his face turn from red to white at the mention of Ddraig and training in an instant.

Calming himself a little bit he nodded and continued to do what he was again instructed. After few more attempts he finally able to enter it. What he saw was all a blur but before he could continue to focus on it, he was thrown out of it.