Chapter 17: An old friend

"/" Talk

"/"Thinking

...
...

Gulping hard Issei, sped up a little more quickly entering his home with Cassie behind him only to see that Lucy was glaring at the blue hair girl as both of them were releasing a ton of power. While the blue hair was wielding a Holy sword that Issei could easily tell from the feeling he got from it. Though to his luck, his mother was still away shopping for supplies so she didn't see anything she shouldn't.

"OI, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?! LUCY AND YOU BLUE GIRL LOWER YOUR AURA AND STAND DOWN. DON'T MAKE ME USE FORCE!" Issei shouted as he quickly stood between them shocking both girls.

"You, you are also a devil. Irina, I told you we shouldn't come here." The blue haired girl said to the chestnut hair girl with violet eyes and wearing the same with robes with a hood but with it also being down showing her face that was in a pout while still looking at the duo in front of her with her sword at the ready to attack.

Though when the chestnut girl saw Issei she couldn't believe her luck and her happiness skyrocket through the roof at seeing her old friend.

"I-Issei, it that you?" Irina asked as she run and hugged Issei hard making both Lucy and the blue hair girl blink in confusion.

"Love, you know this girl?" Lucy asked still blinking as she lowered her power.

"Uh...I honestly don't know. Who are you?" Issei asked the girl that was hugging him.

"Aww...Issei it's me, Irina remember." Irina said but to her shock, Issei just shook his head.

"Doesn't ring a bell." He honestly said.

"Aww...meany, do you remember the boy name Rin." Irina asked again. That made Issei eyes widen as he remembered his childhood friend.

"W-wait you are Rin. I-I..." Issei just couldn't finish before Lucy along with Kendo duo started laughing hard at him.

"Oh, my Issei, there isn't never a dull moment with you hahaha..." Murayama laughed as she bent a little from it holding Lucy's arm not to fall down. While Katase was on the ground with Chelsea just shaking her head with a giggle.

Cassie was looking at the scene along with the blue haired girl in shock. She never knew that the boy Irina blabbed about was now a devil and from the look of him a powerful one at that.

"So this is your childhood friend Irina. I never thought that you would be a friend of a devil." The Blue haired girl said making Irina release her hug as she faced her.

"You know Xenovia, I didn't know that he became one." Irina answered as she turns towards Issei. "On that thought, how did you become a devil Ise? I know that you are not religious." Irina asked but Issei just sighed deciding that he would answer her later.

"That is a long story that I do not wish to speak now at least. Though I have a question, what are you three doing here? I know that you are exorcists, but why are you here is the main question." He said as he looked at the three girls.

"And how do you know that we are exorcists?" Xenovia asked as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I have my ways. Though I think you will find out soon. So back to my question." Issei answered simply while looking at the blue exorcist with a bored look.