Chapter 16: Gathering Clouds

() Elsha

[] Ddraig

......
......
......

As soon as Grayfia left the clubroom, Rias contacted her brother demanding to know about this Lucy girl being sister's with Grayfia and that she was alive during the Civil war.

Sirzechs explained to Rias that Lucy wasn't someone to meddle with and asked why She wanted to know that. But the answer made him white as a ghost as he heard that Lucy attacked them and that she has beaten Kiba, Koneko, and Akeno without any problem. rias also explained that Lucy said she was now Lucifuge-Hyoudou making Sirzechs sigh in relief at first before he had a shocked face, as he heard that Lucy and Issei were together before laughing in happiness at that.

Though that happiness was short lived as Rias was furious that the slut has taken her Issei. Rias' reaction made Sirzechs sigh before telling her that she was lucky, that most likely Issei was the one to stop Lucy before she could do more damage, and for her to count herself lucky as he told her a short story of Lucy making Rias pale as she heard that at one point in time she was fighting her brother almost equally.

Though she asked him if Lucy had something to do with the mission that "her" Issei was sent on and to her horror it was, that made her a crying mess but before she could say or demand anything else, Sirzechs cut the line and ended the call.

As Rias was crying uncontrollably with Raynare hugging her and telling her that all will be right. Though while the ORC was recuperating, Issei along with Grayfia and the girls was in the Kuoh Academy's principal office getting the final things sorted so Lucy can start attending school.

xxxxx

Venelana Gremory was a beautiful woman as they can see. She looked like she was in her thirties, she has soft brown hair that went to her shoulder. Though she wore Kuoh principle outfit that Issei could clearly see that Venelana's huge rack was threatening to burst through the blouse. But before Lucy or any girl could say or do something to stop his perverted side to come through, a magic circle appeared near Grayfia's ear bringing all of their attention to her.

As Grayfia spoke to the person through the communication circle, they were surprised to hear Grayfia starting to laugh. Finishing her call, she turned to them and smirked.

"Dear sister, looks like you did a really good number on Rias. Sirzechs just called to let me know that Rias is furious and a crying mess." Grayfia informed the group making them all laugh though Venelana gasped at that.

"I don't know what are you talking about sister. I only introduced myself before she stirred the pot too much." Lucy said as she adores a cat like smirk clearly showing that she didn't give a fuck about Rias and her feelings. That made all of them laugh before they felt a powerful aura starting to build up.

Turning around to the source of it. They saw Venelana glaring at them, though she had a sweet smile on her face, making the group gulp a little bit.

"Now, what was it that I heard about Rias being in a crying mess?" Venelana spoke in a sweet tone that was anything but that.

Issei stepped forward without fear, as his perverted look changed to a serious one making the girls blink at the transformation that happened. It made them all take a step back as Issei let his aura out, to show Venelana that he wasn't frightened by her. That alone caught her eyes as this young boy was brave enough to stand against her. Even though his was a lot smaller than hers, it still made her have some respect for him.