Chapter 19: My Queen

(/) Elsha

[/] Ddraig

....
....

"Koneko block him. Raynare, Akeno to the air and bombard him. He can't keep up long with fighting all of us in that armor." Rias ordered as then nodded and went to work.

"Saji, Ruruko, Tomoe, Yuri Intercept her. The Pawn can promote. Momo, Reya start bombarding, Tsubuki stays with me." Sona ordered as both Pawn's promoted to Queen and went on head first toward Lucy who grinned.

'Oh, this is going to be fun.' Lucy thought with a sadistic grin, as she started to make many magic circulars around herself still going full speed at them.

As the front line force was in striking range of Lucy, she suddenly jumped into the sky before unleashing a humongous storm of a magic blast at the attacking force, making them start to evade. Though that also gave the opportunity for Sona's Bishops to attack as they also unleashed their attacks though they were blocked by a large red energy blast that intercepted them. Turning around they saw Issei holding Koneko in the headlock while creating a large barrier in front of him stopping Raynare's and Akeno's attacks.

"Thanks for the save Hun." Lucy said with a wink as she turned towards the Bishops who were charging another attack.

"You are more than welcome dear, though time to turn up the heat." Issei said as he boosted again increasing his power even more.

[BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST]

Letting go of Koneko, Issei sent her flying with a powerful hit to the chest while he started to dodge Akeno's and Raynare's attacks with ease.

"Is this the best you can all do?" He taunted as he was getting bored of this. Hell Elsha and Ddraig even on a minimum of their power were making him work hard. This, on the other hand, was like a walk in the park.

"Why you weakling! "Raynare yelled as she formed a light spear and charge towards Issei.

Though just as she was about to pierce him, he disappeared and appeared near Akeno surprising both girls with it.

"Now for you, my Queen." Issei said in cold voice as he sent a kick that she barely dodged.

"Ufufufu you are fiercer than usual. This is turning me on, Issei." Akeno said as she licked her lips with electricity cracking from her hand as she sent bolts of lightning at him.

Though the bolts hit Lucy's own bolts who appeared in front of Issei defending him with her own electricity. Though what caught everyone's eyes was Lucy laughing in delight.

"Oh, what do we have here? I missed it last time I kick your asses. Though I noticed it this time, you are a Half Fallen. Now I know why you are this seductive and how your lightning is this powerful." Lucy said as she whispered something to Issei making him nod as Ddraig's voice was heard roaring Boost.

"I'm nothing like those creatures." Akeno shouted in fury as she sent bolts of electricity at Lucy that were followed with a rain of light spears from Raynare.

"Hun?" Lucy asked as Issei put a hand on her shoulder while giving a mental command that Ddraig obeyed.

[Transfer] Ddraig roared as Lucy's power skyrocketed to the sky's making even Grayfia started to sweat a little bit.